(71) An unexpected type of massage

PizzaLxrry on ao3

(This was supposed to be two parts, but they were short enough to merge them so I did. The 'second part' should start where the --- is)

Top Harry

Summary:

Louis is aching all over and none of his friends want to help, so he calls a massage therapist who takes very good care of him.

Work Text:

Harry Styles is a massage therapist and he does not usually remember his clients, except the few women with an ass worth a fortune or a man with a 9-inch dick. He might remember those. But there is this one guy, who is the first person that pops into his head when he thinks about his clients. His name is Louis Tomlinson and this is the story of how he made such a noteworthy impression.

Louis was lying on the sloppy couch at home after a particularly hard week on the soccer field. His thighs hurt, his back was aching and his neck needed a good, thorough massage. He already tried calling his best friend Eleanor, but she was out on a date with this girl... Sophia? He didn't even bother remember any of her dates' names; she took a new girl home each week anyway. His other friends, Niall, Zayn and Liam, knew very well that Louis was gay, so they weren't too keen on sitting on top of a naked Louis, smothered in oil, and he accepted it. But that meant he had to pay for a massage and he wasn't exactly rich at the moment.
So he reached for the laptop on the sofa table and searched on Google; 'massage therapist Doncaster.' A few different places popped up, but they were all too expensive or too far away. Finally he found one that looked decent; 'Aqua Aurora.' The logo was water drops with a silhouette of a woman. Would his sexuality seem obvious if he chose a place like this? Probably, but people could see it easily anyways with his sock-less feet, curvy body and of course his ass that he made sure to compliment with extra tight jeans. Some of his one night stands would call him a twink, which he secretly loved, but would never admit to anyone.
The prices seemed fair enough and it was only a few miles away. No problem. He scrolled through the therapists to find the one he would like to be given a massage by. There were about 20 people but only two caught his eye. One was a very young woman, probably in her twenties; she had long blonde hair and kind blue eyes. He wouldn't mind it if she gave him a massage, but he honestly would rather want a guy to do it. The other person who caught his eye was a guy even younger than the woman. He had dark brown curly hair and beautiful green eyes, and even with his tattoos in sight under his white coat he looked like an innocent kitten with sinful red lips. It was almost impossible to look away. Yes, Louis definitely wouldn't mind this guy's hands on his ass. 'Harry Styles' was written under his photo, with his contact information and the clinic's address. Louis thought about writing him an email, but decided against it since he'd rather do it personally. So he picked up his phone from his left pocket and typed in the number from the website. He waited only a few seconds before he hit the green button.

"Hello?" A deep, slow voice from the other end of the phone answered. Louis was over his short moment of shock before he answered the man.
"Am I talking to Mr. Styles?" The man chuckled – a beautiful chuckle – before he spoke again.
"Yes, but you may call me Harry. What can I help you with Mr.?"
"Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson. Ehm, I was wondering if I could book an appointment for tomorrow?"
"Yes, of course, what time would you prefer?"
"As early as possible, I have other uhm plans later."
There was a few seconds of silence on the other line before Harry spoke again.
"I'm free at nine am, does that sound good to you?"
"Sounds like you're asking me out on a date Styles." He grinned at the phone.
"I, uhm, not unless you want me to, that uh, I..."
"Calm down, we haven't even met. I might as well have a two inch dick and five piercings."
"And how would you even know I'm gay?" Was Harry's reply. Louis grinned once more.
"If you weren't you wouldn't have stammered the way you did."
"Oh. Well, I'll see you tomorrow then I guess Mr. Tomlinson, I look forward to your appointment."
"Same to you Harry, and one more thing before you go," Louis paused and bit his lip, hoping this would go the way he wanted it to. "Do you know any good ways to relax your muscles?"
"I would recommend lying down and taking tons of naps."
Louis rolled his eyes. "What about wanking, is that good?"
He heard Harry splutter a bit before he answered; "it, eh, it really depends on which muscles hurt, Mr. Tomlinson."
"Mostly my back, neck and legs. My dick is still healthy as ever," he replied and smiled at the wall in front of him.
"Then I don't see how it should make it worse, uhm, go on and wank all you want," Harry said shortly, after he had build back his confidence. Louis took that as an invitation and zipped down his jeans and pulled off his jeans boxers. He wrapped his tiny hand around his cock and groaned. He heard Harry gasp and curse, and the sound went straight to his dick, making him thrust into his hand and moan loudly. He started stroking harder, the friction feeling so, so good and he couldn't help but let out breathy whines.
"I-I didn't exactly m-mean now Mr. ehm Tom-Tomlinson I-"
"Fuck Harry," Louis interrupted moaned, closing his eyes tightly, "I'm sure your hands would feel so good wrapped around my cock like this, getting me off while grinding down on my leg – oh."
He slipped his thumb over his slit and gasped, using the pre-cum to create more slick friction.
"This is hi-highly unprofessional M-Mr. Tomlinson, no matter how much we both e-enjoy this," Harry stammered. Louis could hear the way his voice broke at the end of his sentence, meaning he was turned on and probably palming himself.
"Louis, call me Louis please," Louis grabbed just a little tighter around himself and moaned loudly again, wanting Harry to hear how much he enjoyed touching himself like this.
"Louis," Harry gasped – sounding more like a moan if you asked Louis – and he heard the scraping noise of a chair and feet running over the floor hastily, "you better make this quick, I'm in the bathroom now."
"God Harry, tell me what you'll do to me when we meet, how you'll make me feel good."
"Shit Louis, I'd r-run my hands down your body, resting your knees on my shoulders and licking my way down your stomach, playing with your perky nipples." Harry's voice was much deeper now, thicker and husky, and it turned Louis on endlessly.
"Fuck, yes Harry, what e-else?"
"I'd lick a fat stripe up your hole and tease your balls with my tongue." Louis took his hand off his cock and started playing with his balls, making his breath hitch slightly. "I'd work your hole up nice and open with my tongue, making you ready for my cock." He placed his index finger at his entrance and pressed down lightly, not pushing in since his finger was too dry, but it was enough for him to moan and whine a bit again. "Jesus, sound so pretty Louis. I'd slowly insert a finger next to my tongue while playing with your balls with my other hand."
"Shit Harry, so c-close..." Louis moaned and pressed down slightly harder against his hole. When he heard Harry groan he wrapped his hand around his cock again and started pumping fast and needy. He was so close, he could feel the burn in his stomach and his legs shaking, he just needed something and he would be there. A long filthy moan escaped from Harry's mouth and he said between heavy breaths; "such a good boy for me Louis, come for me." And he came, hard. Everything went white and he arched his back, mixing the pleasure with pain. White spurted onto his chest and even a bit on his chin. He lied back on the couch, breathing hard. "Holy shit," he said and he heard Harry hum on the other line, "did you come yet?"
"Yeah, right before you did."
"That's good... Do you swallow by the way?"
"Well, at least that's what the two swallows on my chest say."
"You have tattoos of swallows on your chest?" Louis gasped. This guy was crazy.
"Yeah, and a butterfly."
"Well shit, I'll have to make sure I see those tomorrow."
"You definitely will," Louis could almost hear the grin in his voice and he shook his head, chuckling.
"It was nice talking to you Mr. Styles, I look forward to my appointment tomorrow."
"Same to you, Louis, hope you have a nice evening."
And just like that, Harry hung up at the same time and Louis took a long, well-deserved nap. Just like Harry told him to.