(98) This is the Road to Ruin (And We're Starting at the End)

orphan_account on ao3

Bottom Louis

Summary:

(Based on prompt)

"I-I think Louis has a—" Niall started, igniting a spark of further panic within Louis.

"—Vagina." Louis interrupted him, dropping his head to hide his eyes that were now welling up with tears. "I have a cunt, alright?" He admitted weakly, holding his head in his hands.

Or: The one where, when his bandmates accidentally discover that Louis has a vagina, they are all aching to get a piece of it.

Work Text:

Louis gripped the xbox controller with his perspiring palms, fingers flicking about the joystick as his eyes locked onto the screen where he was caught in a fierce FIFA battle, not even the momentary bouncing of the tour bus as it soared over a patch of rough road causing his gaze to falter.

On the opposite end of the couch, Niall was sat doing much the same, though his eyebrows tight knit, tongue peeking out from between his lips as he prodded desperately at the controller, pining for a comeback. He was slowly beginning to realize that his effort to defeat Louis at a game he knew inside and out was growing futile, and quickly began to think of ways to distract him so he could make one final attempt at a goal before the in-game clock ran out.

It was low, but Niall realized that his only chance at successfully breaking Louis' immense concentration would be hitting him in the balls.

With one hand, he kept his thumb poised on the joystick, propelling his striker forward as the digital player dribbled the ball, his other hand rising in preparation of a quick strike to Louis' crotch.

Perhaps if Louis hadn't been so consumed by his stubborn attempt at completely mutilating Niall in the game, he would have seen the Irishman's pale hand appear out of the corner of his eye and jerked out of its trajectory, but it had been too late. Niall's hand smacked down against the material of Louis' sweatpants, and while he normally would have clamped his thighs shut and feigned some sort of wailing discomfort, as he'd learned to do, Louis continued with the game, stealing the ball from Niall and promptly scoring the winning goal for his team-- which was none other than the Doncaster Rovers –as the opposing team stood still.

Louis cried out in triumph before noticing that Niall was not doing the same (except in anguish), and that Niall's hand was still clamped down onto the heat of his lap, his eyes wide and fixed on his hand.

"The fuck you doing, mate?" Louis spat out as he dramatically jumped up from his seat, shaking Niall's hand off of him. He attempted to sound forcefully put off, but his tone seemed to drop off at the end, his voice cracking as a creeping blush brought about the realization that, after three years of being meticulously careful about it, Niall had found out the truth about what was in his pants.

The blonde's cheeks had flushed pink as well as it slowly began to sink in that he had just slammed the palm of his hand onto a completely flat pelvis, and as his hand had gripped in his confusion, his middle finger had pushed between the start of what was, clearly, pussy lips.

"What's going on?" Zayn asked dazedly from the couch next to Niall, where his attention was previously buried in a book in an attempt to drown out the irritating sounds of the FIFA game.

"Niall grabbed my dick." Louis sputtered, his hand absentmindedly going down to cover his crotch.

Niall shook his head, eyebrows furrowing again.

"Louis, that wasn't a..." Niall retorted softly, realizing that it probably wasn't the best thing to shout out to the entire bus, his words trailing off at the end, as found that he couldn't verbalize that his mate had a cunt.