(61) I Won't Do You No Harm.

koutaro on ao3

Top Harry

Summary:

Little black dress just walked into the room.

Work Text:

Louis quite enjoyed parties. In fact, he attended to them on more often occasions than not because that meant he could flaunt off his new party dresses that fit his curves wonderfully. He was no narcissist, but he didn't disagree when the men at the club told him he looked sexy.

He stood in the full length mirror now, his lower lip caught between his teeth in contemplation. Red or black? He'd bought two dresses that day and both of them were absolutely ravishing-- curve fitting how he liked it, and short so that it cut off right above his knee. They weren't too constricting, either--clung to him just enough that he could move around. The red one was a low cut thing, and though he didn't have any breasts, it made up for it towards the bottom where the velvety fabric outlined his often sought after arse and hips.

Although he quite liked the red, he figured he'd go with black--it was a bachelor's party for his room mate's friend, and although Louis was a cross dresser, Zayn invited him along on the means of 'You've still got a cock, who cares if you wear a dress?'. Louis hung the red dress up on its hanger reluctantly and began to wiggle into his black dress. It was a lot more clingy than the red; fit like a glove, and he hoped he didn't draw too much unneeded attention.

"Mate, how long does it take for you to get dressed?" Called a voice from the other side of the door, and he knocked on it twice. Louis groaned and smoothed out his dress with flittering hands, before glancing at the clock. It was twenty minutes til when they were supposed to leave, and he still needed to put on makeup and, god did he need to shave. He was starting to get manly legs, and if Louis was anything it wasn't manly.

"What of it?" He called back, running his fingers through his caramel hair. He kept it short in a pixie cut; the last time he tried to grow it out he found that it was nothing but a mess and it always got caught in the clasps of his bra when he wore them with more curvaceous dresses.

"We're s'posed to be leaving soon, lovey. You're not even ready yet." He reminded him.

"Beauty before time." He replied, getting up to find his razor. He perched himself on the toilet seat and shaved quickly, making sure to reach his thighs because hey, you never knew when someone would take you home. He figured that the party would be full of straight men at a strip club, watching all of the female strippers, but it didn't hurt to take precautions.

If Zayn had said anything else, Louis didn't hear him because he was deep in the back of the closet in search of his skin tone stockings. With a grunt, he stood on his toes to retrieve his shoe box that contained his heels, only to stumble back unsuccessfully. He didn't recall anyone other than himself storing those shoes up there, so why in the hell couldn't he reach them?

He jumped up and swiped them off quickly, and the box tumbled down, missing his head by a hair's width. "Almost ready!" He called, padding back over to the bed quickly. He plopped himself down and rolled his stockings on quicker than any other occasion, slid into his shiny black heels, and grabbed his matching hand bag. He'd have to do his make up in the car.
~;~

It was chilly that night, and Louis wished he'd brought at least a cardigan along with him. He slipped his arms around Zayn's bicep, the only sound being his heels clicking along the pavement as they walked the way up to the club, and the pulsing music that was loud enough to slip and pound through the walls.

Zayn held the gift for the bachelor, Niall, in one hand, and he glanced at Louis sidelong. "There's a kid; Harry. He's nothing but trouble--"

"I understand, mumma." Louis rolled his eyes and nudged Zayn in the ribs, "Let me have some fun, would you? I'm sure I'll be fine..." He trailed off as they walked into the club, his eyes skirting around in muse. The interior was considerably warmer than it was outside, due to sliding and dancing bodies already on the dance floor. Certainly, the guest of honor must have been a party hard lad, because the club was cleared out only for his guests, and boy was it filled to the brim. It was dark and colorful lights swung around in sync with the beat of the song. Louis recognized it to be some Britney Spears ballad, but he was distracted by the unfamiliar scents and people around him.