Part 4

Skip to when Alexei is talking to the prisoners.

"Next!" Alexei says. He was wrestling the other people in there while telling stories.

"Hello Alexei," You say as you take off the mask.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Alexei asks shocked.

"Yes its me your adopted daughter. Im getting you out of here. But first, I wanna see if I can win in a wrestling match with you," You say with a smile.

You wrestle him and you win.

"Perks of also being a super soldier," You say.

"Wh- ok how are we getting out?," Alexei whispers to you.

"Well 3... 2... 1," You say and someone speaks through the speaker. You put your mask back on.

"Alexei Shostakov, you have mail. I repeat, Alexei Shostakov, you got mail," The person on the speaker says.

"Ok what about you?" He asks.

"No one knows," You say disappearing.

"Wh- what just happened," Alexei says as he gets up to get the mail.

In the helicopter.

"So how was it?" Yelena asks as you appear on the plane.

"He does not remember I could teleport to places. Even I forgot. Well I had to forget, they wiped my memory of it," You say with a little sad voice.

Skip to when Alexei is on the helicopter.

"I'm so proud of you girls," Alexei says but you guys don't answer. He puts on the communication thingy. "Hello?"

You elbow him in the nose.

"Why so aggressive? Is it your time of the month?" Alexei says.

"I don't get my period dipshit. I don't have a uterus. Or an ovaries," You say.

"That's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy," Yelena says and starts explaining how a hysterectomy works.

"Ok ok I get it," Alexei says.

"No, you don't get it," You say walking to the back signaling Nat to take your seat.

"The red room took our childhood, they turned us into a assassins, killers, something we didn't want, they took our choices, now, we have a lot of red in our ledgers. The worst part is, you and Melina put us there. I was 5. 5!" You say.

"Ok that's enough. Y/N, take back your seat," Nat says and walks to where you were and you took back your seat.

"Thank you," Alexei says.

"No don't thank me. Everything Y/N said was true. Now where is the red room?" Nat says.

"Oh, I don't know," Alexei says.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Yelena asks.

"I mean, I do not know," Alexei replies.

"How do you not know? You and Dreykov were lik-" Nat says but Alexei cuts her off.

"General Dreykov? My friend? Soviet Union's first and only super soldier. I could have been more famous than Captain America. Then he buries me in Ohio on that stupid mission. Three years! So tedious, boring me to tears. No offence," Alexei says.

"Offence taken," You say.

"Can we throw him out now?" Yelena asks.

"I think we should wait till we get to a higher altitude," You say.

"Alright," Nat says.

"Wait, wait what about Melina," Alexei says.

"Melina? Mama Melina?" Yelena says.

"I thought she was dead?" Nat says.