Part 18

(A/N: Happy Chinese New Year!)

"Hey, I am back," Bucky says seeing you in the living room about to watch a movie.

"Hey, let me help you," You say as red energy comes out of your hands surrounding the bags lifting them and dropping them at a table. You walk to the table and take the popcorn out. 

"I am going to watch a movie. Wanna join?" You say  sitting down on the couch.

"Sure," Bucky says sitting down next to you.

You fell asleep in the middle of the movie and wake up on Bucky's chest.

"Hey," Bucky says in his morning voice.

"Hey," You reply. 

"I am going to check on Winnie," You say walking to Winnie's room and see Winnie sitting on her bed still sleepy.

"Hello my little angel," You say picking Winnie up.

"Hello Mommy," Winnie says yawning.

"Come on lets get Uncle Bucky," You say walking out and placing her down making her run to Bucky.

"Uncle Bucky!" Winnie says.

"Why are you always excited to see me? You have to see me everyday," Bucky asks.

"I don't know," Winnie says and Bucky plays with her hair.

"What time is it?" Bucky asks yawning.

"7 in the morning," You say and yawn immediately covering your mouth.

A few hours later. The door bell rings.

"I will get it," You say and walk to the door.

"Hey Buc-" Steve says and lifts his head to see you instead of Bucky.

"Hi Steve. What do you need?" You ask.

"Perfect person I need," Steve says.

"What?" You ask in confusion.

"Can I come in?" Steve asks.

"Yeah sure," You say stepping back to make way for Steve.

"Hey Buck," Steve says seeing Bucky playing with Winnie.

"Hey Steve. What are you doing here?" Bucky asks still playing with Winnie.

"I need to talk to Y/N," Steve answers.

"Hey Steve, in here," You say popping your head out of your room.

"What, ok," Steve says following you inside the room.

"So what do you want to talk about?" You ask.

"I want to um propose to Nat but I need some permission from her sisters," Steve says.

"Well you have my permission, Bucky talks a lot about how you are a good guy. Yelena is not here but I will get her. One moment," You say as you disappear and reappear with Yelena.

"First of all, why am I here. Secondly, what is he doing here?" Yelena asks.

"You are here because this guy wants to propose to Nat and he needs our permission," You say.

"Oh. I don't know who or what you are but I think you already have Y/N's permission. You have mine. Take me back to where I was," Yelena says and you take her back to where she was.

"Um, here is my number if you need help for the preparations or anything," You say jotting down your phone number on a piece of paper and giving it to him.

You escort Steve to the door and say bye to him. You sit down on the couch

"Hey, what was that all about?" Bucky says walking to you to sit down on the couch.

"Steve is proposing to Nat and Yelena wants a dog," You say.

"Wait what now?" Bucky asks.

"Oh, Yelena wants a dog. Seems fair," You say.

"No before that," Bucky says.

"Steve is proposing to Nat and he needs me and Yelena's permission," You say.

"What's wrong?" Bucky asks.

"What do you mean?" You say.

"You have your I want or something is wrong face," Bucky says.