Part 11

"James?" You say in shock and start running to him to hug him. "I thought you were dead."

"Well I am not dead," Bucky says smiling.

"Y/N, did I miss a few chapters?" Nat asked.

"Uh, nope I'm guessing you either missed a whole book or a whole movie," You say smiling.

"Can you tell the story?" Sam said.

"Samuel Thomas Wilson, I would love to tell you the story but it's going to the end of the world and excuse me Clint is calling me," You say looking at your phone to see who is calling you.

On call.

You: Yes Clint what do you want?

Clint: Winnie suddenly started crying and she isn't stopping. She wants you.

You: Ok give me 5 minutes.

You hang up.

"So what was that all about?" Nat asks.

"Uh, I will be right back," You say disappearing and coming back carrying Winnie.

"Hey who's this?," Bucky asks seeing you hold Winnie's hand walking back to the team.

"Mommy, who is all these people?" Winnie asks.

"This is mommy's friends," You say bending over.

"Cool, a metal arm," Winnie says going touching Bucky's metal arm.

"I can see she is your child. What is your name?" Bucky says bending down to Winnie's height.

"Winnie," Winnie says with a bright smile on her face.

"Winnie?" Bucky says looking at you.

"Yes, I named her after your mom," You say.

"What is your name?" Winnie asks Bucky.

"Bucky. Can I pick you up?" Bucky asks and Winnie nods. Bucky picks her up.

"We can't have a kid here," Steve says.

"Ok um. Winnie, mama needs to go kick some bad guy's ass so mama is going to send you back to Uncle Clint, ok?" You say.