Part 14

Contains Eternals spoilers.

"Uh. Y/N. Why is Vision with me and not with you?" Steve asks on comms.

"Oh, he is with you? I was fighting of Thanos so called children and somehow he was gone when I got back. Also a bunch more of the enemy are coming at me so see ya," You say and fight more people. 

"Need help?" Yelena asks.

"No wait," You say as your eyes glow and the enemies start fighting each other and eventually killing each other. You start to smile. "Boom, mind control."

"Why didn't you do it earlier?" Yelena asks.

"I like fighting more than mind controlling. It's fun," You say.

"Y/N. Thanos is here," Nat says on comms.

"Coming with Yelena," You say teleporting with both of you.

"Wanda, please we are risking the lives of billions of people and creatures," Vision says.

"Hey Nat. You ok," Yelena says helping Nat up.

"Yes and no," Nat says.

"Wanda, please," Vision says and Wanda starts destroying the stone.

"Well my guy I need to look into that head of yours," You say. You start reading Thanos's mind and sees the history of Eternals and about the Celestial Tiamut going to emerge on earth. After reading all that you fall onto your knees.

"Y/N, a little help on destroying the stone!" Wanda says with a little shaky voice.

"I will you give you more time!" You yell and start fighting Thanos with your abilities.