Part 8

3 months later.

You had adopted a 6 month old baby and named her Lila Winnie Romanoff. Now, you are talking to yourself lol.

"Hey baby. We are going to visit Aunt Nat's friend because I don't think I can raise you all by myself," You say picking her up.

You teleport in front of Clints house door and knock on it.

"Hi. How may I help you?" Laura says opening the door.

"Hi. Does Clint Barton live here?" You ask.

"Honey!" Laura yells to get Clint there.

"Yes?" Clint says rushing to the door.

"There's a woman with a baby outside the door," Laura says.

"Oh. How may I help you?" Clint says.

"Hi, you must be Clint Barton. I am Y/N Romanoff. Natasha Romanoff's sister," You say with a smile.

"Oh, Hi. Nice to finally meet the face behind the name," Clint says with a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Well after me and Nat took down the red room. Actually. I decided to adopt this little cutie here. Nat said that if I needed help raising her, I should go to you. You have three kids right?" You say.

"Yes I have three kids. I think I can fit a forth kid to raise if you want. I mean you came here for help," Clint says.

"So I can stay here?" You ask Laura and Clint.

"Sure. We have an extra room," Laura says.

"Can you hold her I need to get my clothes," You say giving Lila to Laura.

"Ya sure," Laura says holding Lila and you disappearing.

Once you come back they show you your room. After that they introduce you to their kids.