Part 22

"Mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," Winnie says running to you and Bucky,

"Hey, doll," Bucky says seeing that big smile of Winnie's entering the room.

"Doll?" You ask remembering he called you that in your time in Hydra. 

"Mother and daughter," Bucky says.

"Oh. Hey, my little angel," You say looking at her sleepy face while she is been carried by Bucky.

"Winnie, do you want me to be your daddy?" Bucky asks.

"Yes!" Winnie shouts throwing her hands up not looking sleepy anymore.

"See she wants me to be her dad," Bucky whispers to your ear.

"Its her choice, I don't mind you," You say

In the next 1 month, you guys plan for three months her party and how Steve is going to propose to Nat

"Happy Birthday Winnie!" You and Bucky say waking up Winnie.

"I am still sleepy," Winnie says throwing a pillow at you guys.

"Did a three year old just did that to us?" You ask just turning your head slowly to look at Bucky.

"Like mother like daughter," Bucky says.

"Hey!" You say throwing a pillow at him. "Oh."

"She may be adopted but she is still like you," Bucky says.

"True, now get up Winne," You say.

"Fine," Winnie says getting up.

"Go brush your teeth, we are having a party," You say and she goes to brush her teeth.

"What is her full name?" Bucky asks and you turn your head to look at him.

"Lila Winnie Romanoff," You say.

"Why don't you just call her Lila?" Bucky asks.

"Clint has a daughter named Lila so I just called her middle name," You say.

"Oh, she is out of the bathroom so let's prepare," Bucky says.

"Come on let's go," You say.

"People stand back," You say as your eyes turn red, balloons and other party stuff appear.

"Cake?" Winnie asks.

"I bought that and it should arrive. In an hour," You say looking at your phone.

"People?" Bucky asks.

"30 minutes," You say.

3 hour later. Everybody is here, the cake is here and now you are sitting down with Wanda.

"Hey, Wanda," You say.

"Hi Y/N," Wanda says.

"You ok. I mean with Vision dead," You say.

"I am not very sure, can you look into me?" Wanda asks.

"Sure," You say and read her mind. She was not okay.

"So how is your life," Wanda says making you snap out of reading her mind.

"Good," You say.

"What about Bucky and Winnie," Wanda asks seeing you smiling looking at Bucky and Winnie playing together.

"Winnie now calls him Daddy since she wants him to be her father," You say.

"You like Bucky, don't you?" Wanda says.

"I guess so, I mean we were both in hydra and he got me out," You say.

"How did you get your powers. If you don't mind me asking," Wanda asks.

"When I was younger I somehow managed to teleport from one place to another. As for the other powers, hydra put them in me," You say with a bit sadness in your voice.

"Oh um, Steve has brought pizza, I will go get one," Wanda says as Steve comes in with Pizza.

A few hours later. Steve is proposing to Nat.

"So what I am trying to say is. Will you marry me?" Steve says going on one knee with a ring you and him picked out a week ago.

"Yes yes yes," Nat says happily.

"Yay," You say walking to Nag to speak to her. "Steve, go away. If you had said no, I would've slapped your face because I had spent 2 weeks worth of gathering info on what ring you would want."

"No wonder Steve was suddenly able to understand how to use a phone. He was always on the phone I thought he was cheating on me," Nat says.

"I had to teach him how to use his phone and it took him like a whole month," You say as you two sat down on the couch.

"How is it with Bucky?" Nat asks.

"Good and he became Winnie's dad I guess," You say with a huge smile on your face.

"I've seen how you look at him. You like him," Nat says.

"I won't deny it. I want to tell him tonight," You say.