Part 21

"Who's there," You say when someone is knocking the door.

"It's me Bucky. Can I come in?" Bucky asks.

"Yeah," You say and Bucky comes in seeing you sitting on your bed staring at the wall.

"How did you sleep?" You ask with a smile.

"Good actually. How about you?" Bucky says.

"I couldn't sleep," You say rubbing your eyes.

"What?" Bucky asks.

"I am guessing when I take people's pain away, I feel it," You say.

"I think I can help," Bucky says smiling.

"Try anything but experiments. I need sleep," You say and Bucky starts lying down on your bed.

"What are you doing?" You ask laughing.

"I didn't tell you but when you fell asleep on me I didn't have any dreams or nightmares so lay down on me again. You did say anything to help you sleep," Bucky says.

"Worth a shot," You say laying down on Bucky falling asleep and waking up a few hours later with Winnie in the middle of you two.

"Wh-" You say rubbing your eyes. Just saying that woke Bucky up.

"Hey," Bucky says. "Oh, she woke up and ran here wiggled her way in the middle of us."

"Oh, ok. Uh- its 9am already," You say checking your phone.

You guys go to the kitchen.

"Should we wake her up?" Bucky asks looking at Winnie.

"Nah, let her sleep," You say and Bucky kisses Winnie's forehead. You both go outside.

"Drinks?" Bucky says holding up a bottle of wine.

"I don't drink but I will get a glass of cold water," You say taking the bottle of cold water from the fridge.

"How do you not drink? You are a mother," Bucky asks.

"Well- I know that drinking doesn't solve any of your problems and I can't get drunk. Also you can't get drunk anyway so why are you drinking?" You ask Bucky.

"I like the taste and Steve found out that if I drink fast enough I will get drunk," Bucky says sipping the cup of wine.

"Great discovery," You say.

"Who has been Winnie's dad for the past like 2 years?" Bucky suddenly asks.

"Hmm, no one," You say leaning on the kitchen table.

"What?" Bucky asks just staring at you.

"Yeah but now thinking about it you have been like the only father figure to her," You say.

"What?" Bucky ask.

"You treat her like she's your daughter," You say. "My brain says you should be her father."

"Oh, I mean I think I love her, she is cute and you named her after my mom. I maybe should be," Bucky says with a smile.

"We will let her decide that," You say.