Bonus part!

(this happens right after you and Bucky get married btw)

"Winnie! Where are you?" I shout.

"She's with me, doll," Bucky says from the living room. I run down the stairs to see him and Winnie watching the Frozen

"I thought she was supposed to be watching the little Mermaid with Steve?" I ask him.

"Steve had to cancel. Him and Nat got news about their adopting status," he explains.

"That's good," I smile. I sit down beside Bucky. "You know, you should adopt her. I mean we're already married so why not?" I whisper to him.

"I know, but it can wait,"

"Look, Dad! Elsa's making the ice castle," she points it out then realizes what she said. "Can I call you Dad, Uncle Bucky?"

"Of course, sweetheart. You can call me Dad," he says trying to keep himself calm. He turns his head to face me, with eyes wide open. "She's calling me Dad,"

"I know, I saw," he kisses me.

"Ew, my eyes!" Winnie says making us laugh.

"Just look at the tv, my love," I say.

"You know, if you really ask, we can get your Uncle Tony to help us meet the voice behind Elsa and the other characters," he gives an idea.

"Unlikely, James. Unlikely," I shake my head.

"But we can try. Please, mom?" but she uses her puppy eyes.

"Fine," I say giving up. I start dialing Tony.

"And what can I do for you?" he picks up with his sassy tone.

"It's not what you can do for me. It's what you can do to be the favourite uncle to Winnie," I tell him.

"Ooo, what can I do?" he askd, intrigued.

"She wants to meet Elsa,"

"You know you can just book an Elsa right?"

"As in Elsa Elsa,"

"You mean Idina Menzel?'

"Who?"

"She's the voice behind Elsa,"

"Yeah her,"

"I'll see what I can do,"

"Okay, thanks Tony,"