Part 27

Lets start the ceremony.

Winnie walks out throwing flowers. Followed by her was Tony and Nat hand in hand. Then, you, Wanda and Yelena. Then the speeches (Im too lazy to write) and the I do you do blah blah bleh. Time for Bucky's 'romantic' proposal. The throwing of the bouquet.

Nat walks to you and gives you the flowers. You feel someone tapping you in the shoulder. You turn and you see Bucky on his knees with a diamond ring.

"I know we have been dating for only like 7 months but I feel like it was more than that. When I first saw you, I was in no state conscious, I am still sorry for taking you that day instead of letting you free. They put you in a cage, experimented on you. You were only 21 years old. Even with all this torture, you still pushed through. You weren't like the other Hydra super soldiers, they were dumb and helpless. You manages to learn the guards names, weaknesses and you learn their tactics. In a matter of 4 years, you broke out with some help. I am sorry I couldn't go with you. They wouldn't try to find you but they would try and find me," Bucky tries to go on but you cut him.

"Hurry with the question James," You say with some tears of happiness rolling down your cheeks.

"So what I'm trying to say is. Will. You. Marry. Me?" Bucky asks.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes," You say with tears of joy streaming down your face.

"I love you," You say kissing him.

On your wedding day.

"Ready?" Clint asks you. He was walking you down the aisle.

"If I wasn't ready, I wouldn't have said yes," You say walking to Clint.

"You will be okay, don't worry," Clint assures you seeing you were nervous.

"The last time someone said that to me, I was taken to the red room and became an assassin," You say.

"Well, this time is different, come on," Clint says and you take his hand.

The wedding stuff. (I'm definitely not getting into detail.)

It has been 3 years since that day. You and Bucky adopted another child. A baby boy. His name, Cam (Cameron) James Barnes. You renamed Winnie to Winnie Lila Romanoff. You still wanted her to have your last name. 

"Look mommy, a snake," Cam says holding up the toy snake.

"Wow," You say leaning against the door.

"Well, the snake is going to eat you," Bucky says taking the snake from Cam's hand and start motioning it eating him.

"Ahhhhhhh," Cam shouts  You just smiling at the door seeing your husband and son playing. Winnie was at camp with her friends for the week.

Bucky picked you up and twirled you around and eventually kissing you.

At night. Also Winnie is sleeping over at her friend's.

"Goodnight, buddy," Bucky says kissing Cam's forehead and walking towards the door.

"Daddy, can you tell me a story?" Cam says stopping his father from going out the door.

"You should ask mommy," Bucky says.

"But I want you to tell me a story," Cam says folding his arms.

"Ok, ok. What story do you want me to tell?" Bucky asks.

"The story of the fallen soldier," Cam says.

"I'm sorry, Cam, I don't know this one," Bucky says.

"Oh no, your daddy doesn't have an imagination," You say coming in and sitting next to Cam.

"Daddy, you have to use your imagination," Cam says.

"Ok, I will try. Once upon a time, many many years ago, there was a soldier and he fought bravely in the war but a group of evil people captured him. Many years later, there was a young woman, a beautiful young woman, the evil people ordered the soldier to capture that young woman. With the help of the soldier, the young woman escaped but she couldn't take the soldier with her. Many years later, they met again. The soldier's friends had managed to get the soldier out of the evil organization. But the two met again at a very bad timing, they were in a middle of a war and the woman had a daughter," Bucky says and you cut him off.

"Let's keep it short, before this guy cannot sleep," You cut Bucky off.

"Ok ok, the war is beaten by the good guys and the soldier and woman got married, had children and got their happily ever after," Bucky says.

"You know how they managed to have a family even with all that was going on?" You ask Cam.

"How?" Cam asks you.

"Because the soldier and woman created an everlasting family that held together and didn't let anything stand in their way no matter the cost," Bucky says.

"Ok, time to sleep," You say kissing Cam's forehead. "Goodnight."

"That was the weirdest story I have ever heard," You say to Bucky in the corridor while you guys are walking back to you guys room. Bucky stops you.

"Well, its our story and I love it," Bucky says.

"And I love you," You say before kissing him.

The End