Part 6

"Nat has a plan already on how to take down the red room so I'm gonna tell you the plan," Yelena says.

"Ok," You say and she tells you the plan. 

"Tell me again why I can't just teleport there?" You ask.

"Because, there is some sort of force field which doesn't allow you to use your powers. So, you can't even teleport there. That's how they managed to keep you when you knew you could teleport," Yelena says.

"Hmm, ok. I'm hungry, I'm gonna get some food," You say teleporting to the kitchen. 

"Hi, I'm back as you can s-" You start saying but Yelena isn't where she was when you teleported to the kitchen. 

"Yelena? Yelena?" You say putting down your food to find her on the floor unconscious. You get hit with a dart and then more darts.

"Y/N? Y/N?" Melina says looking like Nat.

"Yes?" You say.

"Just checking if you are alive," Melina says.

"Unfortunately, I am," You say jokingly.

"You are not gonna ask me?" Alexei says.

"No. You are also a super soldier and you are talking so that means you are alive," You say.

He starts talking about how sorry he is to Nat then the door uk slides.

"Wh- how did you do that," Alexei says walking out of the prison and sees Melina looking like Nat getting you out of your prison.

"Oh, she is not Nat," You say as Melina takes the mask off. "Also hurts that you are only sorry to Nat."

"So I have been talking to you and not Nat?" Alexei asks Melina

"Yes you have been talking to me," You say rolling your eyes.

"Shut up, both of you. I'm talking to Yelena," You say.

"Yelena? It's Y/n. There is a pocket knife concealed in your left pocket," You say on comms.

"What? What are you going to do to me?" Yelena says looking at the scientist that is holding a needle.

"Left pocket," You say on comms.

She fights and other stuff. Skip to when Melina destroyed one of the engines.

"One problemo, Melina destroyed one of the engines," You say on comms.

"And we are in a fully controlled crash!" Melina shouts for you to add it in.

"And we are in a fully controlled crash," You say sighing.

"Good job, I'm need to head to the widows," Yelena says and goes to the widows to see them no where to be found.

"Ah shit! Get to Natasha now!" Yelena says shouting to you on comms.

"Melina, keep the crash under control if you can. I need to get to Natasha," You say disappearing.

"Ah!" Yelena says seeing you appear in front of her.

"I'm going to take that and that," You say taking the antidote and small bomb putting them together.

"Hi bitches," You say appearing and throwing the bomb making the antidote going everywhere and walking to Nat. 

"You ok? I'm going to pull this out. It will hurt," You say pulling something out her shoulder and she yells. "Sorry."