7

Y/n POV

I stormed over the bridge to Brooklyn to knock some sense into Spot. I'll even soak 'im if I has to.

As I crossed the bridge I saw him on his 'throne'.

"Spot Conlon you get your ass down here right now!" I yelled up at him. He climbed down. "Woah baby calm down" he placed his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off.

"What's da matta" he asked. "Why the hell are you going around saying I'm your goirl when you know damn well we broke up 2 fucking years ago!?" I yelled as loud as I can.

He looked at my shocked. "Go on! Answer the damn question!"

"Ise was just claimin' ya before Racer does" he said, simply. "What the hell do you mean 'claimin' me?" I asked, annoyed.

He put his hands on my waist. "Listen sweetheart. I don't want anyone else havin ya. I want you all to myself. Got that?" He said, darkly.

I pushed him off of me.

"I will never and I mean never let you have me ever again" I said and stormed off, back to Manhattan.

I got back to the Lodging House and walked past the boys, who were playing poker in the common room.

I stormed upstairs to the bunk room and angrily sat on my bunk.

Race sat down next to me.

"Youse alright?" He asked, softly. "I shoulda soaked 'im" I mumbled.