9

Y/n POV

"Heya Y/n" Ace greeted me as he opened the door.

I looked behind me, slightly.

"Hey Ace" I spoke. "Is he here?" I asked. Ace looked confused.

I gave him the 'play along' look.

He seemed to get the idea.

"Yeah he's here. He was just talking to Spot but they're done talking now." He said. "Thanks" I said and walked inside.

"So what was that all about" Ace asked, breaking the tension. "Well..Spot started some kind of drama" I told him.

"So why are you here? Spot's here, so shouldn't this be the last place you wanted to go if you and Spot were in a feud?"

"That does make a lot of sense but Race is also a part of this feud so I don't wanna be with either of them. So I came to you for now and later tonight I'll go to Medda's." I informed him. "Ok" He gave in.

Race POV

"Race calm down I'm sure she's fine" Mush reassured me. "I can't calm down Mush" I panicked.

"Ok but can you at least try I mean you've been-"

"I can't loose her Mush!" I interrupted. "Not after what happened with Kayla.." I said quietly.

"Kayla? Who's Kayla?" Mush asked.

I sat down next to him.

<Flashback>

My cousin and best friend, Kayla, has been in a little feud with her boyfriend lately. They're always fighting.

I sat at the kitchen table, doing homework when the door opened.

"I'm home" a voice spoke, quietly and tired sounding. "Hey Kay" I greeted. She gave a tired wave.

<later>

"Hey Kayla your mom wants you to-" my heart dropped. Tears started falling from my eyes, faster than I even thought was possible.

On the ground was a note.

To anyone who's reading,

I couldn't do it. He's too controlling. We broke up a few days ago but he keeps claiming me as his still. I got tired of it. I'm sorry. I love you all. Especially you Racer. I'll miss you cuz.

- Kayla Martin

More and more tears fell with every word I read.

I looked up.

She had hung herself.

Because of her stupid, controlling boyfriend!