Antonio's ceremony

3rd person POV

All the kids looked at mirabel but the blonde one spoke up "You didn't get a gift?"

"J- uhmm-" Mirabel got cut off buy a merchant as he got off his donkey carrying something in his hands.

"Mirabel! Delivery. I gave you the special since you're the only Madrigal kid with no gift" He said walking towards Mirabel giving her the stuff he was carrying. "I call it the NOT special "special" since uh... you have no gift" he rambled on, smiling at the end.

"Thanks" Mirabel replied awkwardly, smiling at him.

He was about to leave but quickly said "Oh! And tell Antonio good luck, last gift ceremony was a bummer, last one being yours that- that did not work"

Mirabel was already uncomfortable and laughed awkwardly as to look fine on the outside.

"If i was you I'd be really sad" said the blonde girl as the merchant had already left.

Mirabel looked at her and the other kids and said "Well my little friend I am not, because the truth is gift or no gift I am just as special  as the rest of my family"

They all looked at casita as everyone was getting ready for the ceremony, Luisa was carrying a wagon with barrels, Pepa made a rainbow apear, and Isabella made flowers grow.

"Maybe your gift is being in denial" again said the blonde haired girl as Mirabel smiled stiffly and went inside and the kids left to their homes.

Y/n POV

I was helping Abuela up on the second floor since she needed my dragon to put flowers on the hard to reach places, but I saw Mirabel walking in bumping into people. I decided to go help her out after this last vase on the corner of the house.

"Lift it higher, higher" Abuela told Jose as he was putting the banner up. "Camilo! We need another José" she looked at Camilo as he was just leaning on the staircase.

"José!" He yelled as he transformed into an exact replica of José.

I was already done putting the last vase on the shelf and told d/n (dragon name) to put me down. When she did I saw Camilo transform back into himself as he was done hanging the banner up.

"Oh h-hey y/n what- what are you up to" he stuttered as he tried to act cool leaning on the staircase again.

"Oh I'm about to go help Mirabel right now, I'll talk to you later" I said trying to keep my cool, 'cause let's be honest he's totally adorable.

"Oh, yeah well talk to you later" he replied walking away but I could hear him cursing a bit to himself.

I chuckled and ran down the steps to go meet up with Mirabel who was trying to keep her footing because Pepa was making the winds blow to hard.

"My baby's night has to be perfect and it's not perfect and people are going to be coming" Pepa kept rambling as I was already helping Mirabel with some stuff, she smiled in appreciation at me and we continued to watch the madness unfold.

"Woah, woah, woah Pepa you're tornading the flowers" Said Felix trying to calm down his wife.

"Did someone say flowers" Isabella said as she managed to calm down Pepa and came down swinging gracefully on her vine.

I saw Mirabel look at her with an unimpressed look while I just smiled at both of them.

"Our angel, our angel" Felix chuckled.

Isabella finally came down and everyone clapped for her "Please don't clap" she said flattered and gave Pepa a boquete of flowers.

"Thank you" Pepa smiled grateful for Isabella.