What else can I do?

Y/n POV

We were in Antonio's room but then heard more rumbling in the casita.

We kneeled down as Bruno was making a circle around us with sand. "We might wanna hurry" Mirabel told him.

"You can't hurry the future" He chuckled still making the circle but stopped as the tapir wouldn't move so he went around it "What if I show you something worse? If I see something that you don't like you're gonna be all "Bruno makes bad things happen" "oh he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish"" he told us still afraid of making a vision as he sat down.

"I don't think you make bad things happen" Mirabel reassured him. "Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap"

"And besides you just see the future, you don't make it happen, it's not your fault, okay? You can do this" I told him while smiling.

Antonio came up to him and gave him the stuffed animal Mirabel gave him on the day of his ceremony. "For the nerves" he told him as Bruno got the stuffed animal and Antonio left.

Bruno smiled then took a deep breath "I can do this, I can do this, I can do this, I can do this" He kept repeating as he took out some salt and threw it over his shoulder then lit up a match and started lighting up the leaves as the wind started to pick up.

"You both might want to hang on" He told us extending his hands towards us as we grabbed it then grabbed each of our unoccupied hands.

As he closed his eyes the sand started to rise and incased us in a sand like dome. The animals were being blown away but luckily they caught themselves.

Bruno opened his eyes again as Mirabel and I looked amazed at what was happening, but the tapir was not amused.

We all saw the candle being in danger, the village splitting apart, Felix grabbed Antonio as he was about to get hit by a falling picture frame, then Mirabel in front of the house while it was breaking behind her.

"It's just the same thing, I gotta stop" Bruno said as he was afraid again.

"No! We need to know which way it goes, there's gotta be an answer, something were not seeing" She told him while we were searching for the missing clue.

"You're looking at the same thing that I am" He said but we both saw a butterfly "If there was something else-"

"There! Over there!" I yelled as I pointed at the insect.

"Butterfly! Follow the butterfly!" He exclaimed.

I grabbed Bruno's and Mirabel's hand and we all walked to where the butterfly went.

It landed on a blade of grass as we all looked at it curiously "Where is that?" Mirabel asked still holding onto our hands.

"I-I-I-It's all out of order" Bruno stuttered out looking confused as well, but then it changed going back to the candle. "It-it's the candle, the candle's getting brighter, I-I think you're gonna help the candle" He said with a smile.

"How?" Mirabel asked him.

"Uh- uh- there's someone with you, and you- you fight her!" He yelled out as I was smiling a bit.

"WHAT!" Mirabel yelled confused as to why she had to fight.

"Wait, no, no, no, no, is that a hug?" He said not completely sure.