4

{Ta'Je's POV}

After the pizza came and I ate I took one the cars at the warehouse and went to go get Aniya. I pulled my phone out and called her

"I'm on my way."

"Ight bet." Aniya said

"I should be there in 5." I tured the let in the ignition.

"Ight bye." Aniya said then hanging up right after.

I pulled up to her house almost 10 minutes later because people was acting like they didnt know how to drive. 

Aniya ran out the door smiling. She got in and said "new car?"

"No this just a car they use to do not illegal shit" I laughed.

"Aw well..." Aniya said pulling out a piece of paper and read,

Wassup lil mama ;) I wanted to tell you that even though I Barely knew you a day I think you fine as shit and I could fucks wit it. My name is Markus by tha way. I was wondering if I could take you out on whatever day you are available. My number is on the back.

After she read it she yelled and pulled her phone out her phone so fast.

"Damn you bout to call the boy already. Thirsty ass hoe." I laughed 

"No I'm just putting his number in my phone bitch im not you." Aniya said flicking me off.

We talked basically the whole ride there. When we got there I found a parking spot and I cut off the car. I looked over and Aniya was already out the car. I laughed, grabbed my purse and got out to running to catch up with her.

"Damn when the hell was the last time you been to the mall?" 

"Hell about a week ago." Aniya said and we both started doing the Bobby Shmurda in the middle of the parking lot. We laughed and then started back walking.

When got inside we walked to the 'Nike Factory' first and we both got some white and pink Air force 1s. I also got a pair of Air Jordan Retro 4. She picked up some white and gold Air Jordan 1.

We went to Forever 21, PINK, Victoria's Secret, Tommy Hilfiger, and a few other stores then we got a little hungry so we walked towards the pretzel stand.

"Hey Aniya I been thinking, I wanna move out my mom's house into my own lil apartment. And maybe you could move in with me." I suggested 

"Hell yea that shit would be do-." Aniya was cut off by us bumping into a group of boys.

"I'm sor-" I began to say.

"It's cool...' The boy started to say 'ain't you the girls that was fighting at school?" He finsished

"Yup." Aniya and I said at the same time.

"Hey ma I been meaning to ask you something.." Nell said cutting off anything the other boy was going to say.

"What?" I asked

" I could take you out?" Nell asked

"Sure..I guess"

"Hows Wednesday at 3:45 " Nell quickly replied

"That's fine."

I was about to walk away when he said 

"hey can I get yo cell?" He asked

"oh yea." I said giggling 

We swapped phones and I put my number in and at the corner of my eye I could see Aniya talking to Markus. He gave me my phone and I gave him his and we went our separate ways.

After we bumped into those boys I said we should go. I was to geeked. I didn't really want to go home so I asked best friend if I could go to her house for the night.

"Yea." Aniya

"Ight I gotta go home and get some stuff." I said starting to drive off 

"BITCH! he texted me." Screamed Aniya

"Wat his ass say, hey?" I laughed

"Yup." Aniya grinned

We walked out the mall and got into my car and drove to my house It was a quiet ride the rest of the way despite the radio playing. 

Once I got to my house I cut the car off and look at Aniya who was all in her phone texting that Markus dude. I cleared my throat and asked did she want to come and she said no so I'm just like fuck it I told her I'll be back. 

Once I got in my mama house I set my phone and keys on the island and ran upstairs skipping stairs and ran to my parents room.

"Ma"

"What Ta'Je?" My mom asked turning her neck towards me.

"I'm going to Aniya house for the night." 

"Are you asking me or telling me?" My mom said raising her eyebrows.

"Can I go to Aniya house for the night?"

"Yea now get out" My mama said moving her hand in a sho motion.

"I love you mommy th-."

"TA'JEONNA!" my dad yelled from downstairs.

{Omairon POV}

I walked down stairs for something to drink, and Ta'Je phone went off. I walked over there to go get it and bring it to her and I saw that the text came from someone name Daddy. So I though who the hell is this. So I called her ass down stairs.

"Wassup dad? "Ta'Je said

"No fuck that don't wassup dad me who is this damn daddy dude!"

"Mami ¿que debo hacer" Ta'Je said to her mama

In my head I was like what the hell did she say. I hate when her and her mama talk in Spanish.

{Ta'Je's POV }

I was so worried about my dad cause he never got this mad at me only when I did something really bad but I was so scared that I looked at my mom and said 

"Mommy what do I do "in Spanish. She just looked at Me and walked out.

I turned around and my dad was giving me the answer me look. I was very sensitive so I just though about it and remember Nell and I told my dad everything and exactly what I was waiting for came.

"Why the fuck...and WHO the fuck told you YOU can have a daddy besides your real one. NAHHH especially cause the life he living ion trust him for you so NO and give me his number I'll tell him my damn self."

I was shocked to hear that Nell was living like my daddy. But I wasnt tripping.

 "But daddy, im 16-" 

I was cut of by someone busting in, my daddy pulled out his gun before the door for came to a full opening, but it was only Aniya. 

"What's taking so fu-" Aniya started saying

"Don't you say it." My mom said. 

"Ok mama." Aniya said

So my daddy told me it was most definitely NOT okthat I talk to Nell.

I was a bit mad because I'm old enough to start doing my own thing. I'm a Junior I should be able to date. My daddy so overprotective it makes me mad sometimes. But I just kept my mouth closed and comments to myself till me and Aniya left to her house.