22

Tamia POV

I woke up because my phone was ringing. I looked at the screen and it was Leilani, my best friends for 2 years

"Hello?" I said putting the phone to my ear.

"Hey bitch!" Leilani said

"It's to early for yo excited ass but wassup?"

"Mierda, Derick poniendo de los nervios anque." (Shit, Derick getting on my nerves though)

"Oh what he do now?"

"He just bugging but I called to tell you I wanna have a girls day"

"Why did you just speak in spanish and then go back to English. And yea I guess."

"Tell ya lata, I funna get ready."

I replied with a simple kay and Leilani hung up. I put my phone on the dresser and laid there for a couple more minutes then slipped out of Miguel's grip and got up to shower.

30 Minutes Later

I went in my closet and grabbed my pink Ying Yang sweatshirt, my acid washed high waist jeans and my all pink high top Nike's. I put on my clothes and I turned around and noticed Miguel was staring at me.

"What?"

"Come 'ere." Miguel said. I walked over to him. "Where you goin?"

"With Leilani."

"Oh okay." Miguel said.

I got up and walked downstairs. I grabbed my keys and I walked out and got into my car. I plugged my iPod up to the aux cord and drove to Leilani house. I honked my horn and she walks out. I smiled and I looked at what time it was and it was 12:38. Ta'Je said she was gone text me at 12:00 so I looked through my purse and I didn't see my phone. I checked my pocket and when Leiloni got in I told her to call my phone, we didn't hear anything, then I remember me putting it on the dresser after me and Leilani got off the phone.

"I left it on the dresser. Imma drive back to the house to get it." I said looking at her.

Leilani said okay and I started driving. I was about 5 minutes away when Leilani said

"I gotta pee."

"Okay, I'm almost there." About 2 mins later I pulled up and Leilani jumped out my car. I walked up to the door and opened it. Leilani ran to the bathroom, I started to walks upstairs to my room when I saw a shirt on the ground. It wasn't mine and it wasn't Miguel's. As I got closer, I found a bra, wasn't mine..then when I got to the door I saw some thongs it wasn't mine either. Then I heard moaning from my room. I gasped and stood there for a few seconds. I opened the door and I saw a shoe. I picked it up and threw it at the wall in front of the bed. They jumped up and it was Miguel with this girl name Kimberly.

"SO THIS WHAT WE DOING NOW, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY MIGUEL, WHY?!" I yelled

"Apparently you weren't doing your job, you mad that he called me to do something that you supposed to be doing...let me show you how it's done." Kimberly said. Then she started sucking Miguel dick. He pulled her of him.

Miguel looked at me and got up.

"Baby in sorry, I did-didn't wanna hurt you...I'm sorry, please don't go...I love you." Miguel said.

"Girl don't fall for his shit, he lying to and he got a baby on the way." Leilani said.

"I- I don't know, I love him he's the only boy I ever been with...he wont just have a baby on me like that. He love me too." I said defending him.

"Whatever, I'm calling Derick to pick me up...but remember I'd never lie to you " Lielani said.

I nodded she walked out. I got a notification and it was Lielani, She texted me some address.

"How many people have you cheated on me with, cause it had to be more than this bitch cause you had the balls to bring her in MY house."

"I-I." Miguel stuttered

"Hold that thought. I gotta go pee." I walked into the bathroom and hid my tampons.

"I gotta go to the store and get me some more tampons, I'll be back and this shit ain't over." I said walking out.

I drove off in the direction if the store and then I made my way to the address. I pulled up and saw Leilani car. Then I got out the car and I walked to the door and knocked on the door. The door opened and I saw these little kids. Then his girl came from around the corner.

"This is Nesha, I just met her two days ago and I heard her talking about how Miguel didn't really do nothing for his kids and I asked her what was his last name and she said it...so Miguel got a whole 1 year old daughter and a son on the way." Leilani said

"I'm not a hoe, I was drunk that day when me and Miguel had sex and that's how I got pregnant with Kesha. Now, my son that's on the way, I got pregnant with him cause Miguel said that I needed to come pick up this money for Kesha and I need to pick up her clothes he bought her... when I got there, he started touching me and he pulled my pants down and yea."Nesha said playing with her fingers.

"Arent you Niyeli sister?" I asked

"Yes" Nesha said.

"Thanks Leilani".

"I hope you're not mad at me, I didn't know he was in a rela-" Nesha was cut off by the door opening.

"NESHA! YOU NEED TO TAKE KESHA AND GO TO A HOTEL, I'm still not ready to tell my girl that I got a child and one on the way, and I think her and her lil friend know something about this...FUCK she do know something about it, ion want them coming to your house." Miguel said looking down breathing fast.

"Its too late Miguel, I'm not my sister...I'm not a hoe...I told them the truth." Nesha said. Miguel looked up and his eyes got wide.

"That-Baby im-I would have told you- "

"Babthaoh ah...shut that shit up, it's over." I said

You fool me once, shame on you, you fool me twice, shame on me for not beating your ass the first time