10

{Ta'Je's POV }

I walked over to one of the many presents and I opened it,it was a bracelet with my name on it. I opened another box and it was a  beige and red MK purse. I opened one more and it was Gucci shirt and a crop top. A few hours later .I thanked Nell for everything And someone knocked on the door like they somebody. I told Nell to get the door cause I was naked,he walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole, he said it was my mom and dad.

"Ohh thank God your back!" Nell said 

 "Where is Ta'Je?"My dad asked. 

"Upstairs ,She good." Nell said

 I heard there convo from upstairs. I was being lazy so I put on my cheetah print PJ's. I ran down stairs and hugged my dad and my mom.

"Hey mommy hey daddy." I smiled at them giving each of them a hug.

"hey Nell gave you that?".my mom said pointing to my necklace.

 "Nell gave it to me and lots more stuff." I turned around smiling at him.

We all talked about stuff and Nell went home After we got done talking. I decided to call Aniya. She answered in a weird sick voice.

Phone Convo

Aniya: hello *cough cough *
Me: hey you OK, you don't sound so good.
Aniya: I'm sick ill call you later I gotta go in this hospital.bye
Me:hope you feel better bye.

After that we hung up. I didn't have shit else to do so I asked my daddy if I could spend the night over Nell house.

"Yea go head." He said. 

So I called Nell

Phone Convo

Nell: hello
Me: hey bae can I spend the night with you?
Nell: Yea
Me: OK I'm on my way

I hung up the phone and grabbed my Louis Vuitton duffle bag and packed underwear, bras, clothes, and extra shit. I went down stairs when my dad stopped and gave me a condom.

"daddy why you giving me a condom?" I asked shocked 

"Cause I know yall wasnt just in this house chilling, Im not dumb I been through this before so just take the damn thing."

 I took it from him and looked at it. "Haha real funny dad but small ain't working over here." He laughed and walked away. I decided to take my 2015 Dodge mustang. I sat there just staring at a picture of me and Nell that I had as my screensaver I finally put it down and drove off.

13 mins later

I knocked on the door and Nell opened it and moved aside so I could come in. I sat on his lap and watched basketball with my baby. I went on Facebook and saw that this girl named Tiki Misfit  posted a comment on Aniya facebook cover photo of her dad. The girl comment said 

LOL, Thats what dude ass get. This what happens when you try to play tough and try to be something you not. Hmm to bad he wasnt around to save you from getting that pussy popped :) Oh I forgot you liked the shit. LMFAO fucking clowns. 

 I called Aniya but no answer. So I texted this bitch. 

Babygirl just know you got sum shit coming your way boo. Mfs over here dont do no talking so when we find you its gone be that PERIOD.  Nell must have saw me getting red and read my phone as I was texting.

"Baby what happen." Nell said in a sympathetic voice."This Bitch talking bout Aniya."

After I told him the story I guess I was still talking to much cause Nell kissed me with pleasure and made me shut up. He carried me to his room and we took our stuff off and ended up having sex. 

"My birthday in 3 days, what we doing?" I asked to make him tell me. 

"you will see." Nell said. I gave him a kiss and I played in his hair while he rubbed my butt. We went to sleep just like that.

Next Day

{Nell POV }

"Bae wake up we gotta go to school." I said while shaking her slightly. 

"Okayyy." Ta'Je said.

"can I have a kiss babygirl?" 

"Hell no stank breathe ass." Ta'Je said getting up. 

She walked out the room and into the guest bathroom and got in the shower. I got up and cut on the shower. I took all my shit off and got in. 

30 mins later

I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I went to my closet and picked out a white shirt and black leather loose pants and my white timbs. I put on my clothes and Ta'Je walked in and went to my closet. She spent the night so much she got lots of clothes here. She grabbed some black high waist ripped jeans with a white and black keep calm and stop hating shirt and her white 1s. My baby looked good.

After we got done getting dressed we did the rest if our morning hygiene. It was only 6:47 and we gotta be at school at 7:30 so I asked Ta'Je if she wanted me to make breakfast and she said she just wanted waffles so I made waffles. We ate our food and grabbed our stuff and where off to school.

"bae whats the matter with you. Did I do something wrong?" I asked her worried 

"No its just that whole situation with that one girl that I cant shake." Ta'Je said

"I'm so sorry babygirl I really dont know what to say."

"Yea and he even sent her to school numb and bruised up. My principal at my old school High Hills elementary, she saw the bruises and helped her."

"Okay I know this is off topic but I used to go to that school in 3rd-5th grade. You know what when I think about it I remember you from when we were little, I liked you when we where kids." I informed her. "

"Aww baby I remember you, you were popular and me and Aniya wasn't so popular. But I had the biggest Crush on you. I can't believe I didn't recognize your name." Ta'Je said smiling the whole time. 

We stopped at a light "baby can I have a kiss?" Ta'Je asked. I leaned over to her and kissed her,must have been all in it cause everybody started honking their horns. Fuck youu I yelled out the window and I looked back and Ta'Je was laughing. Im glad she smiling, for now. Cause i know this thing is tearing her up and she mad as fuck so anything to keep her mind off of it im gone do.