13

{Ta'Je POV}

"What In the fuck is going on?" Tamia asked

I told her everything. 

Flashback 6 Weeks ago

"Hello?"

"Wassup?" Kev said

"Can you bring me a quarter?"

"Loud right?" He asked

"Duh goofy." I laughed 

"Ight bet where you at?"

"At Aniya house, her mom gone for the weekend." I let him know

"Here I come shorty." Kev said.

"Ight." I hung up the phone.

Aniya handed me another shot of Henny. We both drunk it them quickly. After a few more shots Aniya told me she had to pee. I laid on the floor and feel asleep.

*DING DONG*

I opened my eyes and got off the floor and went to go open the door. I opened the door and Kev came in. He handed me the weed and I handed him the money. He had turned around to leave. But I stopped him. 

"Kev can you roll me like 3 backwoods?" I asked him slurring my words.

He turned around and I handed him the weed back and handed him the backwoods. He sat on the couch and I sat on the floor right in front of him. He was almost done rolling so I tried to get up but I fell over on the couch right next to him. I patted around for something to grab on so I can get on. I accidentally touched his shorts and I felt his dick.

"Damn." I said 

"What?" He asked laughing

"Is that...?" I questioned 

"Duh dummy, why?" He asked.

I just laid there and stared at him. And he started staring back at me, he bite his lip and everything. The way he looked at me turned me on so much, Nell didn't even look at me like. I got so wet and horny. I reached for his hand so he could help me up. He helped me up and I sat on his lap and I felt his dick through his shorts. We started kissing and he laid me on the couch on my back. He was kissing me then he put his hands in my legging and started rubbing my clit. I let out a small moan and he took his hand out and took my stuff off. He took his dick out his shorts and stuffed it in me. I gasped and then he started fucking the shit out of me. I couldn't go 5 seconds without moaning. 

20 minutes later 

He pulled out halfway out before nutting. I was laying there trying to catch my breathe while he was putting his stuff on. He got to the door before saying

"Ill talk to you later shorty." He walked out the door. It took about 30 seconds for it to register in my head what the hell I just did.

"umm?" Aniya said.

"please dont anyone... I wasnt thinking." I started crying.

"Its ok bestfriend." Aniya said hugging me

"please, im sorry, please." I cried on her shoulder.

"Its ok sus I got you I wont tell, its gone be ok." She said rubbing my back.

Flashback Over

My sister told me to just wait till I was 2 months then to get a paternity test while I was pregnant so when the baby be born we will already know and we can dead the issue now. She told me to just go upstairs and she would tell Nell that I went to take a nap so he wouldnt think anything and come bother me. I laid down and went to sleep