9

{Ta'Je's POV}

I woke up extra early to wrap my baby gifts. I got him a gold Rolex watch, air Jordan 13s, a card, a Mac book pro, I got him some ps4 games, 100$, and I'm gonna get extra sexy for him. I wrapped everything and went to make breakfast..I made my Ham cheese and egg cups, it sound weird but my bae loves that shit. I finished breakfast 30 min later I walked upstairs with his card an food, but he wasn't there. 

"baby where are you." I didn't hear nothing so I got worried but I heard a bump and this nigga clapped the lights off. 

"Cornell Shawn Dason where are you ." He didn't say nothing so I took my Pajama shirt, pants, and bra off.

"I'M NAKED I ONLY HAVE ON PANTIES YOU MISSING OUT." I yelled 

"no I'm not." Nell said grabbing me from behind. He picked me up and put me on the couch and clapped the light back on.

"ohh you weren't lying you didn't have nothing on but panties." 

"you thought I was lieing? Give me my bra and eat that food before it get cold." he gave me my bra and gave me a kiss

 "marry Christmas bae." Nell said.

"Marry Christmas Baby, when you done come to the game room.

He ate all his food and I pulled him to the game room and he saw all the presents and gave me a kiss and opened then. Thanked me. He picked me up and took me to the basement where there was presents everywhere. My eyes bulged open at the sight of all them damn presents. He put my down and told me to open them and as I walked over there he smacked my ass. 

"Baby there is so many how the fuck did you get all this in here without me knowing?" Well on the first day of Christmas break I went to the mall with by lil sis and picked out half of this. And that day I took my sister to the mall we bought the other half of this.

Thank you baby.

{Markus POV }

What up fuck niggas. Im Markus Orell Finer. Im 16 I'm mixed with Latino,black,Indian,and white. I'm 5'6 and my mom 37 and my dad 39.My parents had me when they were 23 and 21. I got a brother named Kenneth he 15. I live with my parents but I'm always at hotels,the trap or my girl house. My Homey is Cornell. His girl oddest friends with my girl. My girl name is Aniya I love her to pieces but I knew not to fuck over her from the moment I first saw her. But today Christmas and I got a few tricks up my sleeve for my girl.

{Aniya POV}

Hey yall I'm Aniya Sincere Maston. I'm 16 and I'm 5'5 but I live with my mom cause my dad died in a drive by. He was in the trap game, with Ta'Je dad them two was close as fuck. But I got a boyfriend as y'all know his name is Markus. Ta'Jeonna Renea Johnson is my best friend, my other half, my ride or die. We been best friends since 5th grade. She like my fucking sister. But Yea my dad was Italian, black, and white and my mom is a Puerto Rican. I went through alot when my dad died, a few years After my dad died my mom moved her boyfriend in and I was 12 at the time but he said I was pretty and stuff and he mulested me multiple times. I got tired of the pain and I wasn't going to kill my self so I told and now he is in jail. So I had a rough childhood I guess but everything's great now.