6

{Nell's POV }

I knocked on Ta'Je's door and I was greeted by her father aka my boss.

I wondered if he would say some shit but he just leaned over and said 

"Look I really didn't and STILL don't want my daughter going nowhere with you because I know how you is nigga but I'm gone let her make her own choices BUT don't fuck it up ill nigga cause I will fuck you up on everything I love real talk, if she come home telling me anything other than she had a good time I'm on yo ass like white on rice. Okay?" He quickly said.

"yea I'll have her back by 10".

He patted my back and I talked to Ta'Je's mom, cousin Nina, and Nina's boyfriend Ray.

I walked over to Ta'Je and asked her was she ready to go and she said yes.

We walked outside I noticed Ta'Je's eye shoot wide when she saw my car. I had just bought me a BMW about a month ago.

"Damn I wanted one of these... Beat me to it." She said running her finger on the BMW logo.

I looked at her and chuckled "yea I did."

Once we got in the car I plugged my iPod up and gave it to Ta'Je and told her she could go on YouTube and pick a song.

"Really?" Ta'Je said.

"Yea duh." I joked .

"Ok don't do to much." She laughed

{Ta'Je's POV }

Nell gave me his iPod and said I could pick a song off of YouTube. So I went to YouTube as he said I could and I put it on my song. Young Pappy- The Real Chiraq. Nell looked over and told me he liked the song too. I smiled at him and then he turned around and bagged out of my drive way. All I could think of was

"wow this really my first date ever hope it goes well."

20 mins later

We arrived at the boardwalk where we saw lots of couples hand in hand.

We just walked and talked about stuff like our family, our favorites, achievement,and laughed.

I learned his full name was Cornell Shawn Dason, his mother passed away, His father is a lawyer, and he got a lil sister named Mariyah Onya Dason, she 15 and a big sister named Toni Joy Damon and she 19.

We talked for what seemed like hours when it was really only one hour.

We saw a family of 4 and I just looked at them and thought about how I wanted kids. Nell must of saw it in my eyes and he asked

"You want kids?"

"yea I do but not now you know im to young... how I'm gone talk about kids and I'm still a virgin." I blurted out.

"You still a virgin?" Nell said looking shocked.

"Yes, why you looked shocked." I raised my eyebrows

"No disrespect but you fine as fuck and im surprised nobody tapped that yet."  

"No cause no nigga even bold enough to date me, they scared of my daddy. Your the bold one of the bunch." I said 

I guess he wasnt trynna have that conversation no more cause he said

"There it is, Angie's food court, they good some good ass food there."

Nell grabbed my hand and I'll felt sparks up my body, his hands were so soft.

He lead me to the Food court. We interred the food court and it was nice.

"Welcome to Angie's Food court, do you have a reservation?"

Asked the front desk man, staring at me.

"Yea, Cornell Dason."

Nell said eyeing the dude. I guess he noticed how he was starring at me.

"Ok right this way."

Said the front desk man. He led us to a table in the corner with a window view.

A women came from the back and said

"Hello I'm Jessica, I will be your waiter for the day. May I take your order?"

"I will have a Bacon Burger with a side of cheese fries." I said knowing well I wanted to order the whole store.

"And I'll have Medium Well Steak." Nell said.

12 mins later

Our waiter Jessica came with our food she was giving Nell googly eyes. But I didn't trip caused he wasn't my man so hell... but we was on a date.

"Whats with these motherfuckers being so flirty... I'm gone give them a bad rating on yelp!" I joked but also being dead serious at the same time.

Nell laughed and continued eating. We ate our food and walked toward the Ferris Wheel. I felt like someone was following us but every time I turned around nothing was suspicious so I just eventually brushed it off and focused my attention back on the Ferris Wheel. 

"Nell this thing is huge as fuck I'm scared of heights!" I confessed to Nell

"It's all good im gone be up there with you ma". He said in a comforting voice

"Okay." I smiled

We got on the Ferris wheel and stared to talk but someone called Nell. He said it was Markus.

"Hello... What the fuck you want dude?... OK fuck you telling me for... Okay im gone ask her and text you... bye"

"Yo ma what's Aniya new number. Markus say he lost it." Nell looked up at me. 

"Hold on." I said unlocking my phone.

I gave him the number and he texted Markus. And then the Ferris wheel came to an End. He looked at his phone and asked "did you have a good time?"

"Yea,thank you." I hugged him.

"You welcome, I better get you home for your dad kill my ass." He laughed but I knew he knew that my dad was dead ass serious.

13 mins later

When Nell dropped me off he told me he will text me as soon as he got in the house. When I stepped foot in that door I took then damn shoes I wasnt trynna mess them bitches up. I walked up stairs to my room and took my clothes of and went to the bathroom and cut on the shower. I walked out the bathroom and went to my walk in closet and grabbed my Minnie mouse PJ's I Laid down and texted Nell for a good couple of minutes then Sleep took over me.