7

{Ta'Je's POV }

So it's been almost 7 mouths since I meet Nell. And now he my boyfriend. He asked me be his girlfriend on the Ferris wheel, 6 months ago. We talk everyday, sit together, and go to each other house and shit like that. And no we never had sex before. He dont think I'm ready yet. But he eats me out sometimes...well a lot But just oral...that's bound to change real soon I want to whole sha-bang.

My body is your party,babyyy
Nobody's invited but you babyy
I can do it slow now tell me what you want.
Baby put ya phone down, you should turn it off

Ciara body party beamed through my iPhone 5s and instantly I knew it was Nell.

"Hey bae." Nell said

"Hey."

"I miss you."

"Miss you more. You'll see me in 4 more days Christmas break almost over....Ohh bae guess what." I said with excitement.

"What?" He started moving around.

"My mom and dad are going to Arizona tomorrow for some reason, I think they just going to fuck all day but I do know for sure that they won't be back until next weekend and I'm not going so I have the house to my self." I said smiling

"Yea ima have to slide through. No offense but I'm tired of us always sleeping in my bed." He chuckled.

"Hell yeah." I said laying out on my bed.

"Yea ight bae I gotta go. My sister want to go to the mall with her bum ass friend."

"Stop being mean bae" I laughed "But ok I love you.

"Yea No. But I love you too. Talk to you later."

With that he hung up.

I got up out my bed and went to the bathroom to pee.

While I was using the bathroom I was thinking how I really wanted to see this new movie called '21 Jump Street' so I called Aniya to see if she wanted to go.

She Answered on the second ring.

"Hello?" Aniya picked up "Markus stoppp." Aniya laughed.

"You wanna go with me to the movies to go see 21 Jump Street?" I asked wiping myself.

"Yea what time we leaving?"

I put her on mute and flushed the toilet. When it was done I took her off mute and said. "At four and Nell not coming so neither is Markus, it's girls day. I'm sure the boys would love to catch up with each other."

"Ight it's almost four, let me get ready. You picking me up right?" She asked

"Ok and yeah I'll be there in an hour. bye boo."

"Ok bye."

When she hung up I walked to my walk in closet. I looked through everything and found some black leather pants and short sleeved white shirt that said Dope in red letters and I found my black, White and red Jordan 7s. I laid my clothes on my bed and walked back to my bathroom and cut on the water.

I stripped my clothes and got in. About 15 mins later I got out and dried my self and put on my clothes. I brushed my teeth and walked to my vanity and put loose curls in my hair. I checked my phone and it was 3:06. I ran toward my jewelry box and picked out a big red heart necklace that said boss on it and put on my Silver ring an finished my jewelry of with real Pearl earrings.

I walked to my dresser and grabbed my phone and wallet. I went to my parents room at the wrong time cause my parents were having sex.

My eyes got watery at the site of that.  So I just closed the door and just texted my dad that I was gone to the mall with Aniya.