I Shouldn't Have Come

It was after school and I had to wait a few hours for my mom to pick me up since she was at work. My grandparents lent her a car since she didn't have one and the one that my dad had was totalled. I didn't mind waiting, its not like a had any friends besides Umiheto, though he is more of an acquaintance.

Crutching my way through the halls, I noticed that classrooms were diminishing and the club rooms are starting to pop up. There was the art club and I went inside to see if I could apply, but they regretfully told me that the club was already full. When I went into both music room 1 & 2, they said that they were full too. With a sad smile, I left them be and sulked down the never-ending hall.

Music room 3

Hm. Shrugging my shoulders, I pushed open the door and wished I hadn't. Umiheto warned me that one of the rooms had a group of strange men luring innocent girls into their domain. Back then, I pictured a group of thugs with tattoos and piercings. But that's not what I saw. It was six handsome boys flirting with a gaggle of giggling girls.

"Well, hello new guest!" a blonde called out as he pranced his way over to me. His eyes were a violet-blue that captured my attention. In an artistic way, of course.

"Guest?" I muttered confused. "A guest of what?"

"Why the host club!" he smiled dashingly.

My mind wandered to the pain in my calf and sighed to myself when I realized that I didn't take my medications. "Excuse me, but I must be elsewhere," I said politely and turned to leave.

"Hey wait!"

But as fate has it, it was not meant to be. A hand roughly tugged me backwards and since I was on crutches, my balance was a bit off. My crutches fell away from under my armpits and I landed on the ground hard. My injured leg hit the ground first and then the weight of my other leg hit it.

"Fucking shit!" I shrieked, tears of pain filling my eyes. Soon, my cast was stained with red and feminine shrieks filled the air.

"How crude!"

"She shouted at Tamaki!"

"Is that blood?!" I heard a male voice shout. The blonde keeled down beside my form with a panicked expresssion plastered on his face.

"I-I am so unbelievably sorry!"

"Sorry isn't going to fucking cut it! Why would you pull me back like that when you know that I have crutches on?!" I shouted in his face and feebly shoved at his chest.

My entire body was hot and my limbs felt wobbly. I have to call my doctor and mom soon. I might have to have another operation on my leg now.

"Kyoya, call for your doctors, quickly!"