Secret # 1

I sat on the couch as every host surrounded me. The club was over and all the girls refused to be in the same room as me. Kyoya was livid. Ayanokoji filed a lawsuit, but the shadow king somehow got me out of it.

He added it to my debt.

My mom was called at work and she immediately said that she was on her way. The twins had stayed far away from me, Tamaki looked disappointed, Mori had his normal stoic face on, and Honey actually looked serious. The only one that wasn't affected was Haruhi. He mumbled that he would have done the same thing, but also mentioned that I went a bit too far.

Tamaki finally decided to speak up, his voice stern and serious. "What were you thinking?" he glared down at me. I gazed at him steadily, still feeling the anger from earlier.

"She started it," I mumbled and looked at my nails. The paint was chipped off. Aw man.

"This isn't the blaming game! You went too far!" the tall blonde shouted. Begor w any more words were said, the door slammed open and my mom rushed in.

"Zakuro!" she breathes heavily. She came to my side and grabbed my face, looking into my eyes.

"Sagara-San, I believe that you can explain your daughter's actions." Kyoya cut in.

My dark haired mom turned to look at him before sighing. She glanced back at me and tapped my cheek. "My baby is diagnosed with anti-social/sociopath personality. It started when she was in middle school when she had multiple bullies. We took her to a therapist, and it worked for a while. But as she started high school, she became violent. Whoever attacked her first, she would retaliate much worst."

I glared at my lap as she told them my medical condition. I wasn't any different from anybody in this world. My way of thinking and handling my anger was just different. When I looked up, I saw looks of pity and uncertainty.

I stood and got my things. "I can't be here. Can we go home, mom?"

She stood as well. "Alright. Please excuse us."