Therapy

I did stay at home for the past few weeks. Online, I did all of my assignments and turned them in when they were due. Umehito came by to see why I haven't been attending classes, but he was told to leave when mom answered the door. My leg has been doing good, thankfully. The crutches that I was using was hasitly thrown into my closet when I was relieved of them.

I was seriously regretting beating up that princess bitch. The host club hasn't tried to contact me at all. Not even Honey or Mori. I had the feeling that the club was actually afraid of me, or something. Anyway, mom went to the pharmacy and refilled my perscription that I was given when I was diagnoised with this illness. I took them three times a day; morning, afternoon, and evening. Mom seemed satisfied when I calmed down on the outside, but on the inside, she has no idea that I still think about harming others; whether it was mentally, emotionally, or physically. I kept it all to myself, but mom still worried daily.

She had stayed home for a couple of days before she confessed that she told Miroku what happened. I, of course, flipped out and begged her to tell him not to come. She ignored me though, and mentioned that she would be going back to work in a few hours. By then, Miroku should be here, and I wondered about mom's sanity.

He was my ex- boyfriend! Surely, she would have supervision around the house, right? Miroku was a pervert, and openly expresses his desire to anyone that would listen. But alas, there were no supervision here. She left and he arrived, wailing as he clinged to me.

"Get off."
"Oh Ku-Ku! I have missed you so much!"
"Get. Off."

"Let's play house together like the old times!" he sniffled and started dragging me into the house.

"I said. Get. Off!" I shouted and punched him in the jaw. He sailed through the air and smacked into a wall, whimpering.

"Don't hurt, daddy!" he cried out when I stomped my way over to him. I paused at his words, memories of my deceased father making tears brim in my eyes. Without hesitation, I kicked him in the family jewels before stomping to my room, leaving him to howl in pain on the floor.

164725188%$&*%^*

A knock on my door snapped me from my trance of looking at my wall. I remained silent as the door creeped open and a somber Miroku poked his head in. "Hey, are you alright now?"

I stared at him silently and wondered if it creeped him out. I creep myself out sometimes. "...."

"I made some ice cream sundaes." He smiled hesitantly, opening my door wider. True to his word, he had a large bowl of ice cream with fudge, nuts, a banana, and two spoons. Miroku sat on my bed and placed the sundae in between us, taking a scoop and shoving it in his mouth. I gazed at the vanilla ice cream for a moment, before picking up the spoon and taking some of the ice cream in my mouth as well.

"Why are you really here?"

"Zakuro," he began seriously, his cyan eyes looking into mine,"you need therapy from yours truly and I am here for you." His face broke out into a grin and a small smile made its way to mine.

"Thank you, Miroku."