I Am So Done!

When I got to the club, I noticed that everyone was already here. Even the other commoner. Kyoya turned towards me as I shut the door behind me.

"You're late, Sagara!" he grimaced.

"And you're a creeper, Ootori!" I snapped back, throwing my things on the couch and sunk down into it. My armpits are killing me. Thankfully, my leg was getting better and by next week, I can walk on my own.

"Introduce yourself," Tamaki waved his hand at me and I scowled. I sat up and glanced at the brunette with messy hair. My scowl lessened.

"Hey there. I'm Zakuro Sagara!"

"H-Haruhi Fujioka. Um, aren't you the Vocaloid model that came from America?" he stuttered nervously.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. How did he notice?! "Uh what are you talking about?" I laughed nervously and shot him a quick glare.

"Oh, sorry my mistake. It's just that you really look like her!"

"What's vocaloid, Haru-Chan?"

"It's this band, I guess. They sung in both English and Japanese. They're really good. Sagara-Senpai looks exactly like Luka Megurine."

Before things got out of hand, I quickly went to Tamaki as fast I could with my crutches. "Uh we need more coffee and snacks for the guests! And I need some ingredients for Honey's cake!"

Tamaki smiled and nodded his head. He pointed to Haruhi. "Alright. As your first job of the club's dog, I want you to go to the store to get refreshments for our princesses."

Haruhi gave him a deadpan look before accepting the ¥ from Kyoya. Poor guy doesn't know he added that ¥ to his debt. Once he left, the door others turned their attention to me.

"You were a model?" Kaoru asked.

"No," I answered calmly.

Kyoya placed a finger on his chin as he gazed at me. "If you were then you would be comfortable with doing cosplay then."

"What?!" I shrieked.

"But for now you'll have a uniform. It's in the changing room. Get changed before the guests arrives." he says, not caring for my outburst. I pouted to myself as I shuffled towards the changing room. Pushing the curtain aside, I spotted a bag and peered inside it.

"No no no no no no no. NO!" I wailed and tossed the bag away. "I will not be a maid!"

あいえおう卯ぇお言う (this means nothing)

I am a maid. After Kyoya threatened me with my debt, I reluctantly put on the maid uniform. It wasn't bad, but I was horrible at serving others. My temper was pretty bad and my tolerance for demanding people was really low. I left my crutches in the changing room. I think I can walk though with a limp.

I stepped out and bumped into a solid object. Rubbing my nose, I looked up and saw Mori staring down at me with wide eyes. I swore I saw a blush before he composed himself.

"It looks great on you." He muttered before scurrying back to the other hosts. Tamaki squealed when he saw me and took me into his arms.

"Oh my daughter looks so adorable! Mommy, take a picture!" He spourts.

Kyoya rolled his eyes and sighed. "Not now, daddy." He strolled over to the door and unlocked it. "Get in your positions everyone!" He orders before swinging the door open. The girls squealed in delight and made a line before Kyoya.

Honey pulled me beside him and smiled up at me. "You look really pretty, Kuro-Chan!"

"Thanks Honey." I smiled and blushed lightly when I glanced at Mori. One by one, the tables were filled by excitedly chattering girls. Including that Bitch Ayanokoji. Tamaki placed a hand on my shoulder and gestured toward the trey full of little pastries and tea.

"Zakuro-Senpai, be pleasant and smile your best!" he cheered. I gave a hesitant smile and went to o pick up the trey. I went around serving and actually made small talk with the guests. I can say that some of their opinions of me changed. Thank the Lord for that! But my happiness dwindled when I came over to Ayanokoji at Tamaki's area. I gave the other girls their refreshments just as Haruhi came back from the store.

"There you are, little piglet! Did you get everything on the list?"

"Piglet?" Haruhi muttered as he set down the stuff. Tamaki excused himself to bother the brunette, leaving me with the she-devil.

"Would you like a pastry?" I forced a smile as I offered the goods on the trey.

She glared at me before snatching the pastry. " I thought I told you to stay away from the Host Club."

"Ah yes I do recall that one sided conversation." I tapped my chin thoughtfully.

Ayanokoji growled and threw the chocolate pastry at my face. The room went silent and I stared at the girl wide eyed.

Oh Hell nah!

My grip on the trey tightened as my temper skyrocketed.

Oh

Hell

Nah!

This bitch is going down! I brought the trey up and swung it at her pretty face. It collided and she flew out of her seat, a blood curdling scream ripping out of her throat. The other girls shrieked and ran about the room as I stood over Ayanokoji. Straddling her waist, I let my fists fly, not caring that my leg twinge with pain.

"Zakuro stop!" I heard many voices, but I paid them no mind.

I couldn't stop.