I Have A Debt To Pay?!

As it turned out, I didn't need another operation on my leg, but had to get some more stitches. I knew that I was now on the 'To Die' list of the host club's princesses. More like stuck up hussies if you asked me. Who would in their right mind would pay to be entertained by some males who gave false love? But whatever, it wasn't my business.

Mom was upset that I missed my medications, but was more upset by the fact that some boy made this whole situation happen. The chairman was called and as it turned out, the boy who got me hurt was his freaking son! He apologized profusely and my mom hinted that I should forgive him.

Souh-San mentioned that his son was always hyper and didn't mean the harm that came upon my body. He even offered to pay all of my hospital bills and medication fees. I reluctantly forgave Tamaki after that.

I was ordered to stay home for two weeks since the wound opened up and the stitches needed to sew the skin together completely. Again. So, I was put on bed rest and it pissed me off.

Umiheto was kind enough to bring me my school work, but only when the sun went down. Mom was totally creeped out when she first answered the door to a boy hidden underneath a cloak. She did beat him with a broom for a while before he hastily explained what he was showing on her doorstep for.

A few days later, some more unsuspected visitors arrived at my humble abode. People that I didn't want to see.

The Host Club

They all piled up in my medium sized room and stared at me while I glared at them. I wasn't presentable and I felt grimmy from not being able to wash because of my leg injury. Mom had brought some snacks and left to go to work; none of us moved to eat them. My grandparents would be over in a bit to watch over me until she got off. But now, I was stuck with six handsome men in my room.

"Why are you here?" I asked bluntly, making Tamaki flinch back nervously.

"W-We came to see if you were doing well!" he laughed.

"Liar," I stated.

"Well you see, Sagara-San, you caused quite the incident last week, making our profits decrease by 3%" Kyoya pushed up his glasses making them glint mysteriously.

"And that's my problem how?" I scowled darkly.

"You were the reason, and you got special treatment at the hospital that my family conveniently owns. If it wasn't for Souh-San, you would have been in deep debt."

"Where are you going with this?!" I said through gritted teeth. He was so lucky I'm bedridden! I would've punched his stupid glasses off that pretty little face of his.

"You are now in dept to the Souh's. But knowing Tamaki's dad, he'd want nothing from you. Seeing as we need to increase our profits now, we shall use your debt to Souh-San and put it to our advantage."

D-Debt?! I can't be in debt! Hell, we are already in debt to the funeral home that took in my dad! These bastards!

"If you do not cooperate, then I shall let you know that my family owns a police force." He pushed up his glasses and smirked. The other hosts looked between us uneasily, but didn't say a word.

I grimaced and glanced down at my hands, which were clenching the bed sheets. "Fine. What do I have to do for your club?" I spat, rage heating my body.

Oh dad, it seems that fate doesn't really like this family.