Heh, Surprise!!!

Four weeks. I have been home for four weeks straight. Mom and Miroku supported me in my decision of staying home, but I think it's about time to face the magic, ya know? I can't keep hiding forever, and I knew that my debt would be higher thanks to Kira; I mean, Kyoya.

Since it was Saturday and the school was half over, I decided to return Monday. I was somewhat excited yet afraid about seeing Mori. Oh, and Honey too. I still need to make him his cake. Maybe I could do that here? Mom would help out, but Miroku was a disaster in the kitchen.

Speak of the devil, he appeared in my room with a large grin on his face. I raised a brow and eyed him wearily. "What is it now?"

"I am an offical student at your academy!" he cheered, yanking me into his arms and squeezing me tightly.

"WHAT" I exclaimed as I pushed him off of me. He stumbled before he regained his balance, pouting at me. "Why the Hell are you attending Ouran?!"

"So we can be together, my love!" he answers with a dramatic sweep of his arm. I could literally feel the blood draining from my face as the purple haired ex-vocaloid continued to sprout out crap.

"Fine," I sighed, resigning to fate. Then I gave him a serious look, "but there are some rules. 1) You can't talk about the band. 2) You can't hug me or else people will think we're together. And finally 3) No joining the Host Club!"

Miroku sent me a smirk and I knew that I just dug myself a hole. He was the type to break the rules and I stupidly set some.

My life is going to be even further more ruined.

Just let me die, Kami!