𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇 : 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

(Something exciting for ya'll at the end of the chapter).

The morning was silent.

A strange stillness in the air was observed. The rains had stopped and a few instances of the black clouds parting, a ray of sunlight peaked through the clouds liberating light to the surroundings.

Everything was back to pleasant.

It was ten o' clock already. The car had arrived at the gate and the preparations for the leave were being carried out.

Meher looked over at the three long black suitcases plopped on her bed and sighed. Moving over she leaned and pulled his close , fixing the lock. Her soft brown hair fell to the other side when she did so.

All the members were well dressed up for the airport looks and were seated in the main hall waiting. Mr Qureshi had made some arangements for breakfast as a manner of hospitality as they waited.

"ZAIN FUCKING SHIEKH!!"

The door stomped and in came the furious character Zarah with anger raised up to her limits dragging him in grabbing a fistful of his hair roughly.

Zarah dragged him by his hair in a disrupted condition. His attire was dressed in a light blue night suit with the eyes droopy with sleep and the hair which was a mess.

It felt as if she had dragged him out while he slept.

"YOU!! FUCKING SON OF A BIT*CH!! HOW DARE YOU BULLY MY BEST FRIEND!!"

Zarah gritted her teeth in rage and pushed him off on the ground to which he landed upon the sofa feeling drugged under the effect of sleep beside Jimin who had a slice of toast in mouth which fell as he plopped beside him covering his ears with the cusion,

"Not early in the morning" Zain hissed.

Zarah nerves boiled in anger as a few strands of hair fell upon her face as she blowed them off with a puff trying to settle them off away.

Meher arranged her belongings together when she heard a loud noise outside.

She knew that it was Zarah.

Immediately she rushed to the rescue trying to hold Zarah back who almost was at the verge of committing a murder.

"Look! I had warned you not to bully Meher before. But doesn't seem like you understand you freaking bastard!!" Zarah clenched her palms into a fist ready to punch him.

All the members froze at her actions looking at her in anticipation at the next action, a lump of sweat gulping down their throat.

Jimin with round eyes and a stunned face sat frozen with the cup of tea in one hand and the other hand that held the slice of toast tucked in between his lips.

Meher quickly taking the opportunity stopped Zarah by pulling her back with a grip by her little palms, furrowing her eyebrows as a request looking at her face and implying,

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞.."

Zarah's temper got relieved and her eyes turned soft at the sight of her best friend.

She softly cupped her face within the warmth of her palms and spoke in a humble voice,

"He didn't do anything to you right? I'll kill him if he dares" Zarah looked at Zain clenching her jaw.

Meher nodded her head as a no assuring and Zarah patted Meher's crown as an indication of affection engulfing her into a hug.

The sound of the steps moving forward were heard and Mr Qureshi made his way into the main hall.