𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝙸 : 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

(Just Meher🔝 for today).

A week later :

"Good work!"

"I'm so proud of each and everyone of you."

Mr Berman said proudly passing over an envelope aside to all of the team members who had accumulated after a successful project that marked an end to the concert season in India.

"What is this? A gift coupon?" Liz asked excitedly.

Her eyes hindered around the envelope back and forth.

"It's better than that. Open it quick!" He smiled.

Each of them carefully examined the colored envelopes scanning it around curiously; all eyes fixed at the piece of paper that included a subtle mystery enfolded inside it when Lee passed it all around distributing it amongst themselves.

Tearing the seal open their jaws dropped,

"Holiday!"

All voices exclaimed in unison.

Their eyes widened in shock, fixed at the letter that marked a three week holiday for each and every one of them with an additional pay of the entire month for the excessive hardwork and perseverance.

"Is this fr? Or am I dreaming?"

Liz gasped standing frozen.

When she felt her cheeks to be slighlty pinched by the side with Lee pulling out her cheeks in fun teasing her mischievously,

"It's real dumbo." He remarked playfully.

"Stop that okay." Liz glared shooting bullets at him.

She looked cute.

As Jaehyun interrupted,

"But sir,"

"Will you be able to manage all of this alone?"

"I mean like three weeks does seem a bit longer."

"Also, it's almost close to the end of the year so probably clearing out the report blocks are really going to be a tough task."

Jaehyun completed.

Mr Berman replied with a hush,

"Don't worry about that,"

"Every year ya'll are the only ones who generally do the clearing up of the entire mess in the report room, while the others just sit back and relax enjoying their vacations."

"So this year,"

"Why not let my team relax and enjoy their own time while the others put themselves into some productive work?"

He answered in contempt.

"We'll played sir." Jaemin said laughingly.

Which caused an eventual smile and a giggle of happiness on all faces present in the room.

As Jaehyun completed,

"Thank you for this."

"And you too."

"Have a safe vacation ahead."

The members greeted the head respectfully.

With the very next moment they all headed out of the cabin all in laughters and giggles with a circle of happiness encircling around them with a new excitement of the upraisal and holiday that had been surprisingly dawned upon them.