𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝙸 : 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎

The morning seemed to be quite bright. The cold and snowy weather had come to a still for the time being. The sun was up with the light that peeked through the clouds causing glimpses of light made the atmosphere quite pleasant.

Meher kept herself to her room collecting upon her belongings to leave for the university. It was her first day after the cancelation of the rustication judgement.

Dressing herself up in a fresh set of clothes she glanced at herself in the mirror biting on her lower lip in nervousness.

She brushed her bangs softly through her fingers and hung her hair loose falling upon her back with tiny locks of hair that fell on the sides as she tucked them behind her ears

With random thoughts escalating through her head she stared at herself in the mirror nibbling onto her lower lip with fingers fidgeting onto her calmmly palms.

There might be fake rumors around.

They'll soon be over.

I just need to prevent myself from getting affected by them.

Nodding her head as a satisfaction, she grabbed her bag hanging it loosely over one of her shoulders with the other hand adjusting the rim in place she exited her room.

Grabbing her cellphone out in one hand she tapped on the screen messaging Happy enquiring him about his arrival.

Tapping on to her steps she waited for the reply.

However unfortunately to her not so utter surprise in came Jungkook out of his room perfectly dressed in formals fixing his coat roughly with his hair designed excellently with his ear lobes through which dangled a few sliver and black studs.

The knuckles of his hands were covered with skin colored sheets covering up his tattoos that indicated the onset of an important day as having tattoos were considered as a prohibition and a taboo in Korea.

As he fixed his coat in place his eyes fell upon Meher who was caught staring at him with wide eyes and her jaw slacked open at his sight.

On being caught Meher shrugged off the awkwardness of he situation blinking rapidly slightly coughing upon getting chocked under her breath after getting caught.

A slight laugh escalated from his mouth at her expression as he looked away for a second and then pulled back.

"Missy everything's ready, Let's go!"

Happy called out from outside standing by the main door waving his hands in order to grab attention.

Upon learning his arrival taking the slightest opportunity Meher made her way sliding into when she felt herself to be called out from behind.

"Meher!"

She turned back to see Jungkook tightening up his watch.

"Today is the first day after the break. I can't see you there I have an urgent collaboration proposal for the entire day at the office."