𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸 : 𝙴𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

"Are you sure the camera was entirely destroyed?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow.

His eyes fixed on the photographs.

"I'm so sure. When I last checked upon the remainings I had found the camera entirely destroyed."

"But then after a day or two when I visited again the camera was already gone" Taehyung eyes were narrowed in some thought.

"So that's for sure it was somebody who picked up just after Jia's death in the room."

"But if the camera was completely destroyed how come those photographs were leaked through?" Taehyung tapped his fingers on the table.

"It was definitely being retreated back" Jungkook pursed his lips staring into blank space.

"That day at the hospital I go'tta tell you I was being monitored over. I had this feeling since the start. Bambam was not admitted to emergency." Jungkook informed.

"At the party by the time I reached to get Meher she was already found a bit dizzy and unconscious."

"The wound didn't seem as if it was caused due to pushing and chaos.

I seemed as if someone purposely banged it at her head" Taehyung whispered in deep curious note.

"I bet this is all connected."

"This is making me go crazy. We go'tta find out who in the world actually is this" Jungkook's lips tightend.

"Yes" Taehyung nodded.

"Btw where is Meher? I haven't seen her in a while" Taehyung asked relaxing his back on the chair.

"Just Meher and her books. Entrance examinations later this week." He sighed.

"She's crazy. I swear by God you'll never in your existence find a book worm like her."

"Being a doctor is tough. But to achieve that by studying is even tougher" Jungkook remarked taking a sip from his water bottle.

"I know. She's just 20. Bearing it all alone" Taehyung spoke tapping his fingers on the table.

"I'm so lovely, you're so lovely, everyone's so lovely, lovely, lovely todayy~~".

Jungkook choked on his water.

Jimin roamed around outside the dorm dragging his slippers from one side to the other singing out of tone.

"He's out at it again" Jungkook sighed.

"Just Jimin and his sleepwalks."

"Anyways I'll just go and check up on him or else we'll find him lying fainted by banging his head against the wall."

I'll speak to you later" Taehyung pushed his chair away, getting up and left the room.

Jungkook glanced his eyes at the clock.

It was 10:00.

He immediately grabbed his cellphone and scrolled through his logs and feed with the hope of any such instance of encounter a message by Meher.

He tapped on his screen through the chat and sat on the bed waiting for a reply.

He bit is lower lip in anticipation with feet tapping on the floor and eyes fixed at the cellphone.

The Nerd (Meher :")

Me:
All the best for today.
I'm sure you'll do well.