𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸 : 𝚄𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚒𝚕

"This is messed up."

"Everything is just slipping off from my hands."

"Everything."

"And just can't do anything."

"I feel so helpless." Mahira hushed in tense.

Dropping herself on the chair tired and frustrated, sitting by the study table in her own room with hands clasped over her head, and eyes squinted shut in doom.

The dimly lit room and the patient silence bringing out the worst in her ownself. Her hair tied up into a low messy bun, with the sleeves of that grey shirt tucked in, with those black trousers making her look apt.

Her head being indulged in a chaotic mess and the inner turmoil that was evoking a sudden sense of fear within her; lurking somewhere behind her soul at the fact that now the truth behind those shadows when she ran past the entire street in the middle of the night.

It was very rare of her to feel like this, cause after all, Mahira being well known to always maintain that cold appearance never showed her emotions overtly before the others.

But then this time.

She was actually concerned.

Cause she was well versed,

With what Zain can actually do.

She knew very well how far Zain could actually go to get his revenge back and once he had something determined inside his nerves; ain't nobody in the world would be able to move him away from what he desired.

And this sacred Mahira even further.

Knowing the fact, that Meher was in danger now.

She herself was in danger now.

And the realization of the very fact that Zain must be lurking behind somewhere or the other trying to get to them in his indirect ways.

Nervous of the reality that anything could happen with the shorter span of time or even within a flash of a second they might be unaware of, and get trapped into one of his lures and he would probably use as bait to attract and provoke them.

The images of that horrifying night, appeared before her eyes, as her forehead started to get drenched with several beads of perspiration, with the body getting heated up as an alarm, sweat overtaking the senses.

Hands clasping over the face in tense.

Thoughts recollecting back to that 11th hour of midnight when her eyes had witnessed the shadow of a man being dressed up all in black hoodie and pants with a sharp weapon that was literally grasped tightly onto his hands ready to just attack and slam it over her body in no time.

But then taking the immediate opportunity Mahira found herself lucky to have ran out of that dreadful situation inorder to keep safe and away from being caught and thrown away into the hands of hell that very gloomy night.

As her brain processed things, thoughts were finally collecting upon one after the other sharing in a close link with the events that had been going around the both of them.

The very instances of that anonymous person following her, their cars being recurrently damaged everytime they were retrieved back from service, those threats and every such instances were now starting to make sense.

"It was him." Her lips parted.

"I'm so sure of this,"

"It was he who had been following me back that night."

She hummed in silence.

"That bastard."

Her hands slammed on the table hard forming into tight fists. Those fingers turning sweaty and clammy in tension as Mahira failed to even process anything at that present moment.