𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸 : 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕.

The venue was all set. The flashing lights of the cameras, the high raised musical instruments, the mob of staffs running around here and there making arrangements for the massive event that was about to take place at Coachella.

The rush of the hour hit the brief bringing in the realization that the festival was about to start and was just apart from within a night untill the storm of people hit the deck.

All the other artists gathered all around the stage chattering and muttering amongst themselves. Some having collab stages and some going solo. Some having group performances where as some who had simply arrived to provide support to the performing ones.

Lucas in his comfort wear, oversized pullovers and trousers grabbing his microphone at hand, indulged in his conversation with his choreographer who was probably teaching him some dance steps.

His breathing heaved sliently due to the motion of his limbs and the despite the cold weather of the day as he was observed to have shortage of breaths after quite repeated short intervals.

He blankly stared at his fingers that were becoming brittle and tender with trembles overcoming around him which he simply tried to ignore.

But however he did so, the sudden urge of intoxication hit the brief making it unable to resist the desire within.

He grew frustrated quite quickly with severe mood swings setting in as his body soon got heated up with sweat despite the cold freezing weather while he performed the steps with his back crew.

His fingers went up to blow the collars of his hoodie with a stressful sigh leaving his lips as his eyes hovered around the surroundings looking at the arrangements with beads of perspiration appearing on the forehead glistening down his neck.

It was the setting of the day.

The very flashes of the huge lights troubled his eye sight making it difficult even to cope with standing firm on the ground and a sense of irritability overshadowed his behavior.

His flashing orbs looked around to find a glance of Meher anywhere present amongst the group and mob of staffs but the very absence of her appearance made him further feel agitated and excessive exhilarating causing immense frustration.

He was gradually growing to start getting irritated and discomforted by the people and also when things did not went his way or in the manner he wanted it to be.

Heavling upon his chest with a heavy breath of burden he snatched the tissue off from his managers hands and started to wipe of his sweat.

When the realization hits his senses.

It was the time for the intake of his third doze of the day.

However due to the immense stress and work indulged in the procedure of the preparations left him with almost no time to revert and sneak himself back into the room.

Lucas was aware that something was happening to him and for that he needed Meher to diagnose him quick in order to put a calm to his hormones that had been enraged after the insufficiency of consumption due to the entire day passed by.

But the very disappearance of Meher made him even more aggressive and suspicious in action.

So violent that he was ready to smash her head harshly against the wall digging it so deep enough for the wall to engulf her body within; if she refused to appear before him.

When his eyes trailed down the sight of Liz who stood herself prominent after quite a long while speaking to his manager.

His head titled a bit, eyebrow arched staring at her observing her figure.