𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝚅: 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜.

( Them 🔝 for today).

The lights of the evening gleamed up with a shine crashing down the growing darkness with a new ecstatic fervour and spirit of effervescence engulfing the air under the effect of the deep chilling winters.

The silvery golden lights beamed onto the perfectly marbelled walls of the house, with the very natural and earthy scent of freshly grounded henna associated with the sweet fragrances of the fresh roses.

The surroundings got enriched with an exotic decors of the yellow and olive colored draperies, shimmery lights and the misty breeze of the winter dew falling upon the green trees.

But very soon,

The deep underlying fear showering up the heath created a sense of uncertainty and feeling of an impending danger lurking behind; intensifying the air yet somehow getting covered under the sheets of celebration.

The winter dew, eventually bringing in the demarcation of the second event to the season of festivity and grandeur.

Richly prepared sugary sweets; rolled in between the hands effortlessly and decorated along with almonds and cashews, later packaged in boxes making it suitable for exchanges.

Bundles and bundles of fruits and packed gifts being offered and recieved as greetings, the fresh scents of roses and lilies engulfing the air with a crisp and a pleasant added to this time of happiness and glory.

These little and minute detailed emphasizes, made the very feeling of culture and ethnicity rasied upon the bars of what actually is to be an Indian, in the world full of western, modern values and beliefs.

The people seemed equally busy and coped up with their own respective works; as the evening got lit up with the early appearance of the beautiful bride, Zaima who occupying her place, associated with a few maidens applying henna all over her hands; indulged in all smiles and giggles.

The social hub and ecstatic of the hall got lightened up with the guests arriving in very soon, and the girls being surrounded by young maidens who helped them, under the admiration of dark green colored henna that was turning dry leaving in a beautiful reddish brown stain.

Jungkook kept himself in his own room, yet not dressed up for the event; tucked under his black and white printed night pajama wear.

Fishing his phone away in restlessness he hurriedly washed himself out after a warm bath and went ahead pulling onto the sleeves of his night wear down in order to cover up his tattoos while putting on the shoes.

Jimin eyed upon his actions seeming clueless of the fact that why was he actually doing this, instead of getting dressed up for the event, which was literally going on downstairs.

"I think you should get dressed up now."

"It's already late."

He said fixing his shirt; standing before the mirror.

When he replied,

"You go ahead."

"I'll take some time."

Focusing on hiding his tattoos away.

And then grabbing his rolex; fixing it around the wrists firmly, pursing onto his lips, with a nod he walked over to sit on the bed and tie his shoes.

Jimin seemed already all over the place.

His expressions highlighting hints of confusion.

"Okay."

"But-"

"Where are you going right now?" He interrupted.

As Jungkook replied back,