SCP's 4

Item Number: SCP-8804

Object Class: Archon (Dangerous)

Special Containment Procedures: There are only a couple of ways to lure SCP-8804. Much like SCP-4528, SCP-8804 can be lured by SCP-1513 using the phrase 'the south will rise again'. Warning: This usually results in southern insults.

SCP-8804 also has something called a 'call' that can bring him about quicker. As of late, his 'call' is 'I'm going to take a swim in Lake Lanier'. Note: But he might be delayed, as he tried to figure out which Peachtree street to turn down.

Description: SCP-8804, otherwise known as the 'Province of Georgia', is the personification of the state of Georgia. His outfit does not change that much, but as of late his outfit consists of jeans, a blue windbreaker, a blue 'Joe'rgia' t-shirt, an old school Atlanta Braves hat, and his trusty coffee mug.

'Georgia' is constantly tired, either falling asleep or being woken up. When he is awake and present he can be snarky and a little dimwitted, but sharp when the situation calls for it. The rest of the southern states seem to have some kind of respect for 'Georgia', especially SCP-1513 and SCP-1812, although those are not his 'children'.

'Georgia' is married to SCP-1792 or 'Kentucky', the foundation is unsure how this works. We are also unsure how SCP-921 and SCP-922 or 'IDC' and 'DC' respectively, can be their children. There is no genetic link between them and the children. 'Georgia' and SCP-1792 do not like talking about this and be very careful when discussing 'Georgia's family.

Much like SCP-1803, 'Georgia's has a very high tolerance of alcohol and he performed well in all tests involving alcohol, though he did appear drunk at the end.

Special Notes: Do not imply or offer SCP-1792 alcohol in 'Georgia's presence. Proceed with caution, 'Georgia' can switch moods very quickly.

Item Number: SCP-1792

Object Class: Archon (Safe)

Special Containment Procedures: There's only a couple ways to lure SCP-1792. One of the ways is to talk about or imply a certain region has better BBQ than him.

SCP-1792 also has a 'call' that can bring him about quickly. As of late, his 'call' is pronouncing Louisville. Note: It is important you mispronounce it.

Description: SCP-1792, otherwise known as 'District of Kentucky', or 'Transylvania' is the personification of the state of Kentucky. His outfit tends to change but as of late it consists of faded jeans, a blue t-shirt with an outline of the state with 'Kentucky' in cursive, a Jack Daniels hat, and, for some reason unknown to us, a framed picture of Governor Andy Beshear or, and the foundation hates to write this, Daddy Andy.

'Kentucky' is a gentle, non-confrontational soul who only wants to fit in with the other southern states. Despite his non-confrontational deposition, 'Kentucky' can be quick to temper, and is also very stubborn, especially during testing. The only southern state he seems to have a problem with is SCP-1513 and, as far as we at the foundation knows, it is because 'Ocala is the horse capital of the world'.

'Kentucky' is married to SCP-8804 or 'Kentucky', the foundation is unsure how this works. We are also unsure how SCP-921 and SCP-922 or 'IDC' and 'DC' respectively, can be their children. There is no genetic link between them and the children. 'Kentucky' and SCP-8804 do not like talking about this.

'Kentucky's' is also related to SCP-8810 and SCP-1863 or 'Virginia' and 'West Virginia' respectively. Again, the foundation is unsure how this works, as the three anomoloes have no genetic link and seem to be brothers in name only. However SCP-8810 is very protective over the title for the three of them and the foundation was very quick to stop such inquiries. They call themselves the 'Virginia Family Company.'

Special Note: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO THE ALCOHOL TEST ON SCP-1792, WHO IS A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC. We would like to know how these anomalies can suffer from addiction but we'd rather not die via SCP-8804's hand.