Chapter 2 Infiltration

Alicorn is in the NY city harbor for resupplying and Zeke is in his office watching the news about some fishermen who watched the Alicorn from the distance fight off the Siren fleet.

Reporter: Is it true that you have a video about the huge sub take on the siren fleet?

Fisherman: Yes, we heard multiple explosion in the distance. When we followed to where the explosion came from we took out our cameras and record it. 

Fisherman2: Here it is.

He showed the video about the Alicorn fighting the siren ships.

Fisherman: Whats more surprising we manage to get close enough to capture an emblem on its hull, here it is.

The reporter looks back at the camera.

Reporter: There you have it folks that's the news for to-

Zeke turns off the TV and continue on some paperworks. He then hears knocking on the door.

Zeke: Who is it?

The XO came in to his office.

XO: Captain.

He salutes.

Zeke: Oh, what is it?

XO: Someone wants to talk to you, its Captain Henry he is waiting outside.

Zeke:....Let him in.

Henry: Hello again Zeke, how've been?

Zeke: I'm fine...got something for me?

Henry: The Naval HQ has a mission for you.

He hands out a file and Zeke opened it.

Zeke: Hmm....So Sheffield and Edinburgh was sent by the Royal Navy to gather some intelligence on the Sakura empire but they were compromised and captured huh.

Henry: And I want you to rescue them and send them back to the Royal navy.

Zeke:...Okay then.

At the Iron blood base

When Bismarck and her fleet returned to the base the Kommandant and other Iron blood shipgirls were shocked of their state.

Kommandant Otto: What happened?

Bismarck: We were gonna attack the last Eagle Union base in the East cost but...there is huge sub appeared out of nowhere and begins to attack the mass produced siren ships and us...we were no match of it.

She continued.

Bismarck: We believe it's the rumored Eagle Union's super weapon.

Otto: This isn't good... the Sakura Empire is still developing theirs we need to be careful. Zeppelin, I need to get in line with the Sakura Empire's commander.