Chapter 6 The Attack on the Convoy

Operation Lone Wolf

Mission: Sink the Iron Reich convoy that is heading for the Sardegna Empire through the Strait of Gibraltar.

Primary Targets: Supply ships and Oil Tankers

Secondary Targets: Escort ships, Shipgirls and Siren ships.

At the Alicorn

Zeke and his crew were waiting beneath the waves of the Mediterranean sea for the convoy to get through the Strait of Gibraltar.

Zeke: Launch some SLUAVs

Selena: Aye captain.

The SLUAVs came out of the water and flies to scout the convoy.

The Submarine Launched Unmanned Aerial Vehicle(SLUAV) are small stealth drones that can be launched from the submerged submarine. They dont just attack Air and surface targets, they also can be used as a Reconnaissance, Early Warning, and Terminal Guidance for long range weapons.

When the SLUAVs detected the fleet they begin to estimate on how many are there.

Zeke: Hmm, we got 50 supply ships, 20 Oil Tankers, 15 escort ships like corvettes and firgates, 200 siren ships and few shipgirls.

Selena: Thats alot of them.

Zeke: Heh, no worries this sub can take it. Lets give these Krauts a taste of their own medicine!

The crew let out a cry.

Zeke:  Now, Activate caterpillar drive!

The submarine turn off its main engines and activates caterpillar drive making them undetectable to sonars.

At the Iron Reich Convoy 

It was a peaceful night and the convoy is not aware of the dangers beneath the waves.

Karlsrushe: What a beautiful night. 

Koln: Yeah. *sips a hot choco* 

They then heared multiple explosion from the other ships.When they turn to look, 3 Oil tankers and 1 supply ships is already in flames. 

Escort ship: General Quarters! General Quarters! All hands to your battle stations! 

The entire convoy is now on high alert that they're under attack.  

At one of the escort ships

They saw the crew hopping off from one of the burning oil tankers to save themselves. While another Oil tanker that has exploded killing alot of crew men aboard the ship.

Captain: Have you found where the sub is located?

Crew: No Captain! we didnt detect anything in our sonars!

Captain: What?! Are you messing with me?!

Crew: No sir!

The Iron Reich Captain starts to get frustrated.

Captain: You there! Contact the Iron blood HQ and Sardegna Empire HQ for immediate back up.

Other crew: Aye Captain!

At the Iron blood HQ

Tirpitz: Kommandant! 

Otto: What is it Tirpitz?

Tirpitz: Our convoy is under attack! They need back up!

Otto: By who?

Tirpitz: They believe its a submarine!