Chapter 8 The Hunters become the Hunted

Somewhere in South Pacific

Alicorn is fully repaired and back again into the depths, sinking some siren fleet near Guadalcanal. Now, Zeke was seen in dining room eating lunch with the other officers until a crewman interrupted them.

Crew: Sorry Captain, but few ships has been detected from our sonars.

Zeke: Few ships? Take this sub into periscope depths.

He arrives at the bridge to see them through the preiscope.

Selena: Who are they?

Zeke: Bounty Hunters...Rear Admiral Henry warned me about them before setting off into the sea.

Before the shipgirls were created, these Bounty hunters used to be Naval mercenaries during the war with the sirens. Now that shipgirls were created, there is little need for mercenaries and thus forcing them to quit their jobs.

However, after the Crimson Axis members betrayed Azur lane, they managed to find a way for them to be useful again by turning them into bounty hunters and giving them the tools they need like guns, ammunition and warships to do their bidding, like sinking allied warships and convoys or even hunting down Azur lane shipgirls.

Lastly these guys are veterans.

At the Bounty hunters

Bounty hunter ships consists of 3 frigates:

(just made up names of mine)

-Cerebrus

-Apocalypse

-Kraken

The Bounty hunters were so eager to sink the Alicorn because the Crimson axis offered them $30,000,000,000 if they get the job done.

*Fashback*

Bismarck: We will offer you $30,000,000,000 if you sink this sub.

She shows the Alicorn to the bounty hunters.

Bismarck: This sub has been causing trouble on our agenda and I want you to sink it, so what do you say?

They all think a moment 

Bounty hunter: Deal.

He and Bismarck shake hands.

*Flashback ends*

Cerebrus Captain: Have you found the Alicorn? 

Cerebrus crew: Yes sir...

Cerebrus Captain: Alright prepare for anti-submarine warfare!

The crew of the 3 frigates readies the torpedeo tubes and the RBU 6000s. Soo all 3 ships aimed their RBU to where the Alicorn is located and fire.

At the Alicorn