◛⑅·˚ Back to our Miseries༘ ♡

We never thought we would choose this path throughout our entire life, but looks like we got no other options and came to this conclusion

We never thought we would choose this path throughout our entire life, but looks like we got no other options and came to this conclusion. Our dear daughters Miya l/n and Y/n l/n whom we love the most in the entire world we just want to say sorry, for you guys have to continue your life journey without us, sorry because we never fulfilled our duties as parents, we are fully ashamed of our actions and it's okay if you guys don't forgive us, we totally understand. Hopefully heaven is a better place for us and we don't expect any visits from our daughters sooner or later we wish them good life ahead of them and promise to look after them from above for that's the only thing we can do now. Thank you guys for everything we hope you both forgive us. We love you
~Mr.& Mrs. L/n

Read the letter besides two very familiar dead bodies. Apparently they both committed suicide after fighting together for a long time, they decided to end their pain. But no, suicide does not ends the pain but moves it onto someone else.

________________________________________

The sky was clear with little to no clouds in sight with the sun shining brightly. What a beautiful day, for such an ugly occasion. Isn't funerals supposed to be matched with a gloomy atmosphere? But who knows how wheather phenomenon works. Quiet sobs were heard as everyone stood closer to the two coffins which were now going to be lowered 6ft under the ground.

Two familiar girls stood infront, neither of them shedding a single tear as they watched the coffins being lowered. Were they not sad? Or were they just controlling their emotions from letting out? How pathetic either way.

As the funeral ended all the guests bid their sorry' and goodbyes before leaving one by one. "Ojisan said he will be taking us in soon." the raven-haired female stated while looking out the window towards the night sky. "Hmm." the younger replied...

Silence...

Miya looked to her right when she heard sobs coming from her younger sister, she couldn't help but cry and hug her too finally letting out the pain she's been holding all day long.

It had been a couple of days since y/n last met with Sanzu. Of course how could she when she's been going through a lot.

On the other hand Sanzu waited every day for the e/c coloured girl to show up but no luck. He started to get worried about her. Did something bad happened to her? Did I do something wrong? Was she offended by me? But he remembered their last meeting went perfectly well, so what could be wrong?

One particular Saturday evening Sanzu was walking by the park when he heard quiet sobs coming from the park. He decided to investigate the noise when he stood frozen. There he saw the h/c coloured girl sitting on one of the benches, sobbing.