◛⑅·˚ ❝ A Fairy Tale Scene❞ ༄༘ ♡

~𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬~

She stood there, waiting... And waiting... Was this a prank? Was Haruchiyo joking around with her? Was he gonna surprise her out of nowhere? She chuckled bitterly as she tried to think positive. Sanzu would never break my heart... He's just... He's just considering some decisions? He'll come back before the day ends. I know it!

Sitting at the porch, mind running full of thoughts, he was aiming his gun at a hole in the tree pretending to shoot it at someone. At this point he might have went crazy if it were not for the affects of the drugs. Damn it! He mentally cursed.

Why would he worry his lady love when he could just act normal like any other day, finish the mission peacefully without stress and then marry the love of his life. It was that simple, well he wished this could have happened, but action when done is not that easy as when said.

He deeply regretted ignoring Y/n and decided to talk it out... Well he's not gonna tell her the worst part of it just something to sugar coat the situation.

Sitting in one of the lonely swings at the park, she stared down at the ground while thinking about what could have possibly happened. It was so silent at the park... It almost felt as if she was the only one there until a voice called out her name.

She turned around and her e/c eyes clashed with his ocean blue ones, she was perplexed seeing him there out of nowhere, but it's not that she didn't expected it, infact she knew it he would come to her sooner or later she was just— not expecting it to be this soon?

He looked a bit nervous as he fiddled with his fingers, letting out an awkward cough, "Uh- hehe, Hey!" He chuckled while scratching his nape. "I'm sorry for suddenly... Uh- acting rude? I mean for acting like a jerk." He gulped down nothing as he saw how serious the h/c haired female looked.

She stood up from the swing, staring at him... Haruchiyo felt goosebumps as it felt like she was staring right through his soul. His heart dropped when he saw a tear ran down her cheeks. He quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly as if she was the last human being on earth.

"Shhhh it's okay Y/n, I'll never do something like this again, I promise I won't break your heart like this again, I apologise for acting like a jerk. " He patted her back as he brought her body closer to his.

The h/c haired female felt somewhat pathetic. She wanted to stay mad at him, and possibly even curse at him but look what happened, she was already in his arms before she could even slap him in the face. Guess she can't stay mad at her love... Can she?

"You jerk! Do something like this again and you'll suffer my wrath." The e/c eyed female punched his chest lightly, the blue-eyed male chuckled at this as he grabbed her chin and leaned in to give her a quick peck.

"I'm ready for any punishment you're gonna give me."

                '°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'
After raining all night, it was not that much of a shock when the sun actually came out the next day, filling the entire grounds of Tokyo with radiant sunshine, hopefully the day would stay likeable as it was a special day for someone special to Y/n.