˚ ༘♡ Reminiscing Our Old Memories⋆。˚ ❀

As the sun slowly started rising, people were up and getting ready for their jobs or school

As the sun slowly started rising, people were up and getting ready for their jobs or school. It was yet another beautiful day with pristine clouds forming in the ocean blue sky, faint chirping of birds were heard as the season of cherry blossoms were on it's way.

The h/c haired female woke up, yawning before checking the time on her phone, 6:35 a.m. She decided to get out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get freshen up for another hectic day.

"Hey sis, good morning." The raven-haired female greeted her sister as she flipped over the pancake. "Morning" the younger female replied as she entered the kitchen.

They both ate breakfast prepared by the raven-haired female, and went to their own respective rooms to get changed to their outfits. (Pls imagine your own)

After they were both ready to start thier day, they got out of the house locking the door behind them and made their way to the bus stop.

They shortly arrived, as the cafe was not far from their shared apartment. As they both got to work following their daily routines, it went uninterrupted as all the customers were nice and tipped fairly.

When the e/c eyed female got her short break, she decided to spend it outside the cafe in one of the tables and chairs displayed for customers to enjoy the city view while having their light meals.

As she went thru her phone nibbling on a small piece of chocolate cake, she abruptly stopped what she was doing when she saw a familiar girl come across her feed. She digged further into the certain female's account,
and her eyes widened with realisation.

She somehow managed to get her number and decided to give her a call.

"Hello?" The other line queried.

"Hinata?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"OMG GIRL IT FEELS LIKE IVE SEEN YOU AFTER A MILLION YEAR!" A brownish-pink haired female exclaimed her voice full of enthusiasm. "GIRLIEEE IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" The e/c eyed female replied returning the same energy as her friend she met after more than a decade.

They both went crazy as they jumped up and down while hugging each other not ready to let go, "QUIET DOWN YOU TWO!" Miya snarled while peeking her head through the entrance of the cafe.

So apparently, they exchanged addresses and their work place thru the phone and decided to meet-up.

"How have you been, y/n?" Hina asked as she took a sip of her coffee. "Well, i couldn't have been better." Y/n replied giving her a coy smile.

"Ahhhh~ that's nice to know....how's your love life?" Hina asked raising both her eyebrows in a teasing manner. Upon hearing this question the poor e/c eyed female almost choked on her drink, " da-damn uh-uh hinaa...why such an uh-uh extraordinary question?" She spluttered.