After the Deathly Hallows:

After the Battle of Hogwarts ended. Harry and Hermione scoffed at Ron for not being with them at the horcrux hunt all the time.
"You're not coming, Ron?"
"No, school is over."
"Good luck, without Lav-Lav." Hermione sneered.
"Let's go, Hermione." Harry blurted.
Hermione had burst into tears after what happened. Fred, Lupin, Sirius, Hedwig and Tonks are all dead. Wait, there's also Snape and Dumbledore.
They returned to Hogwarts and called their teachers out to come.
"We wanna make up our seventh year." Harry and Hermione jeered.
"Ok," Mcgonagall answered. "Seems like you're brave enough to come back."
McGonagall had called out to grab all the surviving Hogwarts students and teachers, to come on in. After Harry and Hermione graduated Hogwarts, they went off to have jobs, as aurors. They married two years after at Hogwarts.

They cleaned their Grimmauld place home and undid the fidelius charm so they could sell it to someone else. Harry and Hermione bought a stylish new home in London. They bring all their things from their old house to their new. Harry and Hermione then drive over to Hermione's parents house to tell them the good news.                  
"What is it, Hermione??" Mrs. Granger questioned.
"We have a cool new home in London and we'd love to have you live with us!!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Yes, I'd love to. Thank you, Hermione. You'll always be my little girl. With Harry, the cutest couple!"

15 years later, in 2015, Harry and Hermione are happily married with some children. Their first child is a girl named Emma, their second is another girl named Charlotte. Their third, however, is a boy named Luca.

They are all unique wizards and witches that happen to inherit Harry's talent for Quidditch and Hermione's smartness.

That's really how special they happen to be. It's the perfect combination for excelling at Hogwarts. After all, people care about both academics and athletics.