Hermione's Speech at the Ministry of Magic

Hermione demanded that the workers go to court, as she will deliver a message about whether wizards, witches and muggles should accept the fact that they coexist, and to her dismay, over half of them say no. She's always wanted unity within the country, not separation. It was her goal of becoming minister. It's like everyone had forgotten her purpose.

She's outraged, because she wants muggles to know that they can see dragons, unicorns, thestrals, hippogriffs, and many more magical animals. She argues that if they just admitted they coexisted together, little girls' wishes would come true because they could finally see unicorns. Also, adventurous teens could no longer believe that dragons were a myth.

Hermione was fully aware that everyone in the country is worthy of their basic rights.

She also explained that muggles could introduce us to their technology, like driving cars and using cellphones.

The employees were still confused, as their children had no interests in unicorns. Also, they thought that owls transporting their stuff had worked fine for them.

They still voted for a no, because then it would expose their way of living and make them jealous.

Outraged, Hermione went busy analyzing Britain with her own vision. Ron, Lavender, Ginny and Luna had jobs in Diagon Alley, so they left. Luna left as well, but also whispered to Hermione that the Quibbler is actually writing from Brighton, so she isn't that far away. Her kids have came in as well.

"Hi Hermione," Luna greeted, "This is Lorcan and Lysander."

"Hello Hermione." they replied.

Hermione doesn't know why Luna moved to Brighton from Ottery St. Catchpole, but I'm sure she had good reasons.

Maybe it was due to its ruined state from 1998 onward. After Luna completed 7th year, she moved to a flat in Brighton. She stayed in that flat with Rolf ever since. I'm sure that she had a great life.

Although Brighton is a real place, it will be used in this story regardless.