The Friends' Plan in London

After they spent time talking with Allie and her friends, they decide to visit Hyde Park. However, their time was not uninterrupted. An owl went to Hermione and it dropped a letter on her hand.

"Huh. This must be Emma's owl." Hermione felt confused.

Hermione opened the letter to see that her kids really want to see them. Fans find out that Hermione was a witch and ran to her. Sure enough, they were too excited as they read stories about them. Mostly, those people read the Harry Potter books and watched the movies. 

They demanded her to sign signatures and snap photos with her.

Hermione felt insecure and she turned down all the photos. She urged her friends to hide in Harry's Invisibility Blanket as he doesn't allow his kids to bring the blanket to Hogwarts. It also had the ability to change size. They ran with the blanket until they reached Diagon Alley again. Fans gave up halfway through the run.

Hermione then asked for a Knight Bus to transport them to the Ministry of Magic. They successfully arrived, without any more fan interference.

She was sure that was the safest thing to do.
She was right, apparently. Not only that no one saw the knight bus, it was pretty comfortable, according to her.

But, there were some disadvantages that she'd like to note to prospective riders; there are no seats, only beds. But within the beds, there are no restraints. The bus goes at a hefty speed so be careful, so you won't kiss the window like Harry did when he was younger!

Then, she arrived at the Ministry of Magic with no concerns in mind.

In their version of the movies, the epilogue from Deathly Hallows Part 2 is omitted, as this would contradict the story that is even happening in the first place.