Charlotte's first impression of her classes

Charlotte and Millie prepare for the day, but they realize that Rose is in their potions class, since Ravenclaws have potions with the Gryffindors!

"Lily, Andrew, look!! Rose has came back!!" Millie smiled.

"Who's Rose?" Andrew questioned.

"Rose Malfoy. She got sorted into Gryffindor, unlike pretty much any other Malfoy."

"Very unique, huh?? Well, Owen's hooked with her. He's so lovey, isn't he?"

"He's trying to steal her away from us!!"

"No, he just likes pretty girls in his house, that's all."

When the Ravenclaw house runs into the Potions room right before Gryffindor, the potions teacher gives Ravenclaw 10 house points for coming in first.

"Hi! As you may know the late professor Snape, I am Professor MacMillan, Millie's mother."
"Mom!!!"
"Whatever, Millie. Anyways..... let's just open the textbook!"
They opened and explored the textbook until professor MacMillan told them to turn our textbooks to page 12.
"What a coincidence," one of their classmates wondered. "12 is well too common of a number."
After all these antics, they jogged off into Charms, where Flitwick had remained, as Harry told Charlotte.
"Hi everyone," flitwick greeted. "Come on in, as we learn Wingardium Leviosa!!"
"Hey, Mom and dad learned this back when they were our age!" she cheered.
Yeah. They did, apparently. And Charlotte's mom flexed to the whole class her immediate ability to levitate objects, and caused a meme with Ron.
They hated the meme, however. Too many muggles had overlooked the meme, although it was posted online commonly.

In fact, it is still running around on social media sites and stealing away the attention from other posts.

But as you see, this isn't even about memes or social media. It's all about the wizarding world and how students are how they are and their way to learn. They're still in charms, so let's put our attention to them, ok?  I promise, the story will go as planned, just be patient.