Luca's surprise.

Back at home, while Harry and Hermione went to work, Luca had home all to himself. He wrote letters to his friends and sent them through Hermione's owl, Aurora. A few hours later, a mountain full of letters swarmed the fireplace, demanding that Luca's friends come over to the Potter House. He thought for a moment, and realized Harry and Hermione's rules, saying no friends over at weekdays. 

He then wrote several identical letters saying that his friends can't come over. He used Harry's owl Leon this time, to make it less suspicious. But he came back much more quickly with several howlers. Apparently, his friends' parents were outraged that he didn't let his friends over to his house, as they all know he lives in a giant mansion in a secluded neighborhood, away from the crowds of Downtown London. 

He was taught the Fidelius charm by Harry, so he put a charm on the house that makes it that only he, his family, and his maternal grandparents have access. His friends demanded that their parents drive over to Luca's house, only to see that his house disappeared. They went sad because they thought they peer-pressured him and he moved away and made the house disappear. 

His friends made some ideas at their home and sent them to "The Quibbler". What happens will remain a mystery.

But what they didn't know was that "The Quibbler" is the most popular Wizarding Newspaper, which means it could take hours or days for someone's idea for Luna or another worker to see it after it arrives at the office.

The reason for "The Quibbler" being the most popular is because "Daily Prophet" was taken down by Hermione after the Battle of Hogwarts.