Protests to Unite the Wizarding and Muggle World in Britain

Hermione was determined to let the Muggle governments know about this crisis. She asked the Queen about this crisis and that it's essential for muggles to learn about wizards and witches through the study of wizardry and magic in muggle schools as a core subject. She rejects the plan, saying that it's tacky and the wizards and witches barely know muggles. Hermione assures her that they'll know about muggle life as well.

Hermione conducts a speech at Hyde Park yet again, and many supporters of the Wizarding-Muggle world reunion have listened, as she wants them to protest. Emma and Charlotte came at the last minute, leading demonstrators to protest all over London.

Eventually, major TV channels sense the event and decide to interview Emma and Charlotte.

Charlotte exclaims. "So, my mother Hermione decided to campaign for Muggle and Wizard rights!"

One little girl calls out, "We need to know more about our magical neighbors!"

Emma shouts, "We need to expose ourselves to muggle lives as they would need to get to know us too."

Many more wizards and witches come to the protest as well, noticing Charlotte and Emma on TV. London gets full of protestors that attractions close for the day to advocate against the separation of wizards and muggles. It really is not how London typically is, but they're out there for a good cause.

Although Hermione said yes, the royal family and parliament had to say yes too.

A few hours later, Queen Elizabeth and her husband agreed to have them reunite. The recently elected Prime Minister Dakota Wilson agreed with Hermione's plan as well. He wants the people of Britain to be lucky, along with his little girl, who expressed interest with seeing a unicorn one day. According to him, she's seen unicorn tv shows and read unicorn stories that she wants to see them in real life.

Allie and Nataly are cheering, as they could get to know the Golden Trio better.